cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im gone for a minute lol... no but really I need to clarify what I meant. in the beginning I suppose it came off that the step mom and etc were made as non incest but I guess the story is much deeper and the REAL mom and etc are coming yeah? ok just wanted to make sure because I thought they were fam but patreon lol

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
That's why he's saying "Incest was never removed".
Because it was never in the game in the first place, so there was nothing to be removed.

He's stating that she was originally intended to be his Foster Mother, but not intended to be his real Mother.
No incest present = no incest can be removed.

Just to be clear:
View attachment 529203
No incest listed.
right got it I am new to game and I was pointing out a weird vibe from the beginning lol. like im used to games clarifying the hell out of who is who so I ended up assuming the step mom and etc were changed lol now I get it thx ppl

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
right got it I am new to game and I was pointing out a weird vibe from the beginning lol. like im used to games clarifying the hell out of who is who so I ended up assuming the step mom and etc were changed lol now I get it thx ppl
There has been a woman turn up in a couple of trippy dream like sequences & the MC is under the impression that it's his birth Mother. He has also been given cause to question if he might have a sister.
As a new player to the game, I hope you find as much enjoyment as I did when I was in your position a month or so ago.
Enjoy!! (y)

Reactions: cavaemon

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
o.k at 1st i thought my long lost sister was Stacy ... now i'm thinking it might be Ruby ... i'm so confused now aaarrrrrgghhhhhhh

Reactions: whichone

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
o.k at 1st i thought my long lost sister was Stacy ... now i'm thinking it might be Ruby ... i'm so confused now aaarrrrrgghhhhhhh
Don't worry just excalibur almost every female that moves (yes,just give a D-injection to the nurse too), game still is in dare i said early-early mid part? so you can regret your life as casanova in later versions

Reactions: ImperialD

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Also if you ever need help with BB codes F95 uses just go here in the help section: https://f95zone.to/help/bb-codes/
(BB Codes or BBCode stands for Bulletin Board Code and is basically a language used in forums and message boards ;))

1580024545046.png

Quite helpful if you've ever forgotten something. Though it is easier to just do the drop down option whichone mentioned if you don't feel like typing the full thing out. Okay, my ted talk has concluded.

1580024949328.png

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes