whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I have both routes save one I say no the other yes I think maybe charles might of film us with an hidden camera in the office to blackmail the MC if thing's don't go his way but who know's really will we just have to wait to see :unsure:
I operate the same way, multiple saves for multiple routes.
My Faithful route obviously didn't consider it.
My Fuck Anything route did fuck the Nurse and agree to the sex tape, but I'm pretty sure I didn't do the one on a plate from Charles on either route.
Hmm, now do I need to do the fuck 'em all route again and include her.... :unsure:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I have both routes save one I say no the other yes I think maybe charles might of film us with an hidden camera in the office to blackmail the MC if thing's don't go his way but who know's really will we just have to wait to see :unsure:
I'm not sure how blackmail would work in that situation when it's now basically common knowledge he has more than one girlfriend and he's "open to play". While we know about the timeline and also the conditions Jaime set, Charles doesn't (unless he bugged MC's houses... completely possible, but if so, he has blackmail there already). "Basketball player fucks woman consensually" is not exactly a hot-button issue.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I just have the fuck everyone route (except the nurse because I don't fancy her :p ) I fucked the girl in Charles office and accepted the sex tape.
If anything bites me in the ass later I'll just start over, it won't take that long with skiping everything I've seen ;)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
The main thing is, we had no idea who she was. It wasn't just suspicious, it was kind of creepy.
I saved intending to shut her down but played through it just to see where it went and as sketchy as the encounter was it wasn't worth it anyway tho it prolly shuts down any future scene with her which didn't matter to me cuz I didn't find her attractive anyway

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm not sure how blackmail would work in that situation when it's now basically common knowledge he has more than one girlfriend and he's "open to play". While we know about the timeline and also the conditions Jaime set, Charles doesn't (unless he bugged MC's houses... completely possible, but if so, he has blackmail there already). "Basketball player fucks woman consensually" is not exactly a hot-button issue.
Yeah, the whole cheating thing seems to be a dwindling concern TBF.
I mean OK, the MC may not be able to be blackmailed for being in an open relationship - who's the blackmailer going to tell that the MC cares if they find out? Can't think of anyone.
If the blackmailer tries to tell Jamie that the MC cheated on her and fucked this girl before she gave her permission, that "could" cause concern, but would seemingly be pretty easy to overcome anyway, given how accepting Jamie is.

I keep the faithful route save just in case. I don't want to get bitten on the ass for a decision I made ages ago. Had that happen in games before. Don't think it will here, but just in case....

I just have the fuck everyone route (except the nurse because I don't fancy her :p ) I fucked the girl in Charles office and accepted the sex tape.
If anything bites me in the ass later I'll just start over, it won't take that long with skiping everything I've seen ;)
That's a good point. It was quick to create the Faitfhul route save, from scratch.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
he can use it as blackmail if she's an teacher there students and teacher's aren't allowed to have that type of relationship at school which might cause the MC to be kick out of school losing his career chances in pro basketball and the teacher fired if charles uses it that why by saying he fire the teacher causing her to lose her job and MC getting kick out and also think of the media new's after that MC might not be able to bonce back from that just an thought :unsure:

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
he can use it as blackmail if she's an teacher there students and teacher's aren't allowed to have that type of relationship at school which might cause the MC to be kick out of school losing his career chances in pro basketball and the teacher fired if charles uses it that why by saying he fire the teacher causing her to lose her job and MC getting kick out and think of the media new's after that MC might not be able to bonce back from that just an thought :unsure:
Yeah, MC's a morally decent guy at heart, so that could put him in some guilt trip situation where he's being forced to do stuff for Charles in order to prevent her losing her job. lol
This game's great! Playing it is hugely enjoyable but so is discussing things which may, or may not, come to fruition.
Speculation from the players/fans is always a great sign of engagement.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
he can use it as blackmail if she's an teacher there students and teacher's aren't allowed to have that type of relationship at school which might cause the MC to be kick out of school losing his career in pro basketball and the teacher fired if charles uses it that why by saying he fire the teacher causing her to lose her job and MC getting kick out and think of the media new's after that MC might not be able to bonce back from that just an thought :unsure:
Charles would lose just as much by doing that tho cuz it would fuck up WVM already shit reputation which it might not recover from and he'd lose his cash cow. *shrug* doesn't matter to me anyway I said no lol

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
he can use it as blackmail if she's an teacher there students and teacher's aren't allowed to have that type of relationship at school which might cause the MC to be kick out of school losing his career chances in pro basketball and the teacher fired if charles uses it that why by saying he fire the teacher causing her to lose her job and MC getting kick out and also think of the media new's after that MC might not be able to bonce back from that just an thought :unsure:
What would that really net him? Charles wants him to play for his school. You think him getting kicked out of WVM means he won't play elsewhere? School rules are not a country's laws, he could still go wherever afterwards, WVM would lose.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Charles would lose just as much by doing that tho cuz it would fuck up WVM already shit reputation which it might not recover from and he'd lose his cash cow. *shrug* doesn't matter to me anyway I said no lol
True I see were your coming from with this but I can see charles taking an gamble on this hoping that maybe MC not to smart to think of that to catch on use it against him. But that's the fun thing about this is the guessing until we the fans get to see where our choice's take us later down the road :D

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Actually, saying it out that actually supports a DIFFERENT scenario: The woman wants to blackmail Charles. If she can get MC kicked from the school, that would be bad for Charles, and I thoroughly believe there are plenty of people at that school who would like to roast Charles nuts in the fire.
Hmm, that adds a whole new plausible perspective. :unsure:
Yeah, either way it still stinks of
1580077020310.png

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Actually, saying it out that actually supports a DIFFERENT scenario: The woman wants to blackmail Charles. If she can get MC kicked from the school, that would be bad for Charles, and I thoroughly believe there are plenty of people at that school who would like to roast Charles nuts in the fire.
that might be true as well that's what make's this game fun to play we just have to wait and see how it plays out :p

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
True he can but I after the media cover and his reputation take an hit it might be hard for him to get into another school from the result's of it
Doubtful; one of the things they sell as part of the sports image is "powerful and sexy" aspect. Him having consensual sex with a completely legally-aged woman who has no relation to him (probably...) when he himself is not married is not going to damage *his* reputation, only the school's. If he already had sponsorships that were trying to sell him as having some kind of family-values image (see Tiger Woods), then he could take a hit from it. But he doesn't, so it's a non-issue.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
True I see were your coming from with this but I can see charles taking an gamble on this hoping that maybe MC not to smart to think of that to catch on use it against him. But that's the fun thing about this is the guessing until we the fans get to see where our choice's take us later down the road :D
What would infuriate me is if indeed Charles where to bluff a blackmail and MC would fall for it, I hate it when as player you notice a bluff but you don't have the option for your character to call the bluff

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes