whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Considering his job, I suspect it could only be bad. You can only produce so many viable sperm in a day and here is MC wasting them.

Think of those MILF's that are counting on MC! Can he really do that to them in good conscience!? It'd be a tragedy :cry:
No different to any of the BJs, tit, or ass fucks, contextually?

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
so i've been replaying and it seems that if you buy earrings for shauna but don't get with her behind waifus back you don't actually give them to her. is that intentional or an oversight? or did i miss something?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
so i've been replaying and it seems that if you buy earrings for shauna but don't get with her behind waifus back you don't actually give them to her. is that intentional or an oversight? or did i miss something?
You are correct, it's an oversight. I'm sure if we keep poking Braindrop he'll do something about it. We can't leave her unpierced forever!

Wait...

hrumus

Aug 3, 2017
Wow I can't belive I've been waiting so long, before finally giving this game a try! You've really done a good job with it! :)
Don't know if it's been asked / suggested before, but maybe allowing people to name their savefiles ? I've seen other games do it and it can be very beneficial, if you're doing different routes :)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Wow I can't belive I've been waiting so long, before finally giving this game a try! You've really done a good job with it! :)
Don't know if it's been asked / suggested before, but maybe allowing people to name their savefiles ? I've seen other games do it and it can be very beneficial, if you're doing different routes :)
You can name the page of the save file, not the individual save file itself.
1580080390367.png 1580080445998.png
By default it will say Page 1 at the top of the 1st page of saves. Click on that and you will get a free text field to title the page whatever you like.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Days 1-2 and some of 3 are being re-done. Earrings are part of that. :)
Will this re-work, per my suggestion several pages back, involve giving MC the smaller dick and Nat the tied back from the beginning to stop new players bitching about them?

Reactions: NeimadFR

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
he can use it as blackmail if she's an teacher there students and teacher's aren't allowed to have that type of relationship at school which might cause the MC to be kick out of school losing his career chances in pro basketball and the teacher fired if charles uses it that why by saying he fire the teacher causing her to lose her job and MC getting kick out and also think of the media new's after that MC might not be able to bonce back from that just an thought :unsure:
You do realise that won't work at all,right?
Charles already made a huge mistake with Kimmy.Do you realy believe if he do almost same thing with MC,anyone will ever want to do anything with the school?That will the the end for him too.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes