crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I am a simple man. Need to watch the other option choice, do rollback :WeSmart:
Like MysteryCrabs said UnRen can do a lot of things. I use it on pretty much every ren'py game (that along with the Ren'Py transparent text box mod that gets rid of the annoying text boxes most games have - haven't really used it on WVM because it's not that intrusive).

For me, I like using UnRen to see if there's any images/paths I might have missed in a game by checking through the images folder it creates when you extract it (or to see if it's worth re-playing to get those scenes). Force rollback, being able to skip texts in games if you find it a bit boring/tedious, enabling console, etc - multitude of reasons. I use another little tool (dirtycheater) that's apparently not here anymore that lets you see all the variables in play too. Helpful if you're playing one of those games that has a bazillion triggers, pointless stats, money you have to grind for, or points you need to unlock certain content.

Some might call it cheating, I'm too much of a curious fella I guess and like looking under the hood of things haha

Reactions: XoxerOne and VepsrP

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Like MysteryCrabs said UnRen can do a lot of things. I use it on pretty much every ren'py game (that along with the Ren'Py transparent text box mod that gets rid of the annoying text boxes most games have - haven't really used it on WVM because it's not that intrusive).

For me, I like using UnRen to see if there's any images/paths I might have missed in a game by checking through the images folder it creates when you extract it (or to see if it's worth re-playing to get those scenes). Force rollback, being able to skip texts in games if you find it a bit boring/tedious, enabling console, etc - multitude of reasons. I use another little tool (dirtycheater) that's apparently not here anymore that lets you see all the variables in play too. Helpful if you're playing one of those games that has a bazillion triggers, pointless stats, money you have to grind for, or points you need to unlock certain content.

Some might call it cheating, I'm too much of a curious fella I guess and like looking under the hood of things haha
I also unpack archives for images or to copy text for translation, if there are rpy files. Also a good unrpyc would be... It would be great.

Reactions: crewfalcons

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How does pregnancy play in currently and will it be expanded upon some way in the future?
There is a whole subplot where he works with Rach to impregnate women for money.

They pay, he fills them with baby gravy. He's kinda like a spermwhore.

Reactions: L30

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know right?
He's going too fast doing this every week.
Taking shortcuts here and there.
Avoiding consequences is one of them.
Good story and artwork but with no challenge.
Why would a game about building a harem and fucking hot girls need a challenge?

It's one of the fastest growing games i've seen appear on here and it's done that without any challenge or drama.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Dunno if the dev reads the comments here but if he is i just want to say, Great work!!! This is one of the best games i got from here so far, Love the story and i love the artwork. If my financial issues weren't at dogshit-level i would easily have funded him. I will do so as soon as things starts to get better financialwise. (y)

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
Dunno if the dev reads the comments here but if he is i just want to say, Great work!!! This is one of the best games i got from here so far, Love the story and i love the artwork. If my financial issues weren't at dogshit-level i would easily have funded him. I will do so as soon as things starts to get better financialwise. (y)
We are great financial supporters... this one is the top of my list

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes