VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
About Rachel's behavior. Theory on spoilers from the thread. What if she is jealous of the MC for the Princess? Yes, she had brought her to him. Yes, business is above relationships. But it doesn't concern him. Perhaps she is afraid that the Princess will solve all his problems, including the place of residence. Perhaps something similar slipped through during their chat. If she has any feelings for MC, then definitely the last thing she wants is to become useless, unnecessary. Hence the behavior...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Master of Puppets

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
About Rachel's behavior. Theory on spoilers from the thread. What if she is jealous of the MC for the Princess? Yes, she had brought her to him. Yes, business is above relationships. But it doesn't concern him. Perhaps she is afraid that the Princess will solve all his problems, including the place of residence. Perhaps something similar slipped through during their chat. If she has any feelings for MC, then definitely the last thing she wants is to become useless, unnecessary. Hence the behavior...
Extremely unlikely to be jealousy. She specifically did not want to see her lewd photos on top of chastising MC for his comments on Princess's body. That more like the actions of a relative who doesn't want to see someone they are close to in a sexual manner

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
Here's my compressed version.

WVM [Day 1-6 v0.6.2] [Braindrop] - Original Size: 1.35GB

Download Win (328MB)
: - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still waiting for the compressed version. Looks like I'll be waiting till the next update.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You do realise that we will have updates whith only basketball matches,right?
Still doesn't change the purpose of the game.

It doesn't matter if you are a fan of his or not, that kind of thing has no place in games like this.

That's not even mentioning the fact I only found out who he was because my girlfriend knows someone who likes Basketball and it got brought up. Common rule of the internet "you are never the only one" so there are going to be people wondering what the hell is going on and even more wondering why that's in a game like this.

I also highly doubt there will be updates with only basketball.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Still doesn't change the purpose of the game.

It doesn't matter if you are a fan of his or not, that kind of thing has no place in games like this.

That's not even mentioning the fact I only found out who he was because my girlfriend knows someone who likes Basketball and it got brought up. Common rule of the internet "you are never the only one" so there are going to be people wondering what the hell is going on and even more wondering why that's in a game like this.

I also highly doubt there will be updates with only basketball.
I mean it'd hardly be the first time something from real life was mentioned in an adult game. Plenty of games reference the MC watching real shows like of Game of Thrones or something. And not everyone watches that.

So I don't see why it'd be that terrible of a thing to make a reference to Kobe in a game that's about a basketball player. It could even be a vague nod/reference, doesn't have to be real specific and mention him by name.

Not that I'm exactly hoping or demanding something like that happen.

Reactions: DrFree

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I mean it'd hardly be the first time something from real life was mentioned in an adult game. Plenty of games reference the MC watching real shows like of Game of Thrones or something. And not everyone watches that.

So I don't see why it'd be that terrible of a thing to make a reference to Kobe in a game that's about a basketball player. It could even be a vague nod/reference, doesn't have to be real specific and mention him by name.

Not that I'm exactly hoping or demanding something like that happen.
Mentioning pop culture and TV shows has happened with everything. Parodies exist purely to mock those things.

We're talking about a guy who died with his daughter being mentioned in a game centered around people fucking like rabbits.

It's just a tad disrespectful.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Mentioning pop culture and TV shows has happened with everything. Parodies exist purely to mock those things.

We're talking about a guy who died with his daughter being mentioned in a game centered around people fucking like rabbits.

It's just a tad disrespectful.
You're right, it was silly of me to even try to make a case for it. Way too serious of a thing to reference in an adult game.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

While I agree wholeheartedly with you, I do think that they could get away with putting something in, without it being detracting.
e.g. during a basketball match (or training) at school, MC could pull a move and maybe credit Kobe with being the master of said move. That would give context, so anyone who doesn't know who he is should be able to discern that he is/was a basketball star plus, for those who do know who he is, it would be a little nod of the head.

As you say, entirely out of place in games of this nature, RL stuff and current affairs don't really need bringing into a fantasy life.
Could, however, be done contextually and cleanly, if the dev was a fan and wanted to pay tribute.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes