crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Why would a game about building a harem and fucking hot girls need a challenge?

It's one of the fastest growing games i've seen appear on here and it's done that without any challenge or drama.
I mean.. it can be dramatic and tense when deciding to add another to the harem though. Like, how's my stamina looking? Can I really go another time today? 5 different girls in a day? Do I have time to fit in another baby making appointment? What about that threesome I had planned later? Can I still make it to that later? Sigh... so much fucking, so little time.

That shits dramatic yo.

sotough.gif

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I mean.. it can be dramatic and tense when deciding to add another to the harem though. Like, how's my stamina looking? Can I really go another time today? 5 different girls in a day? Do I have time to fit in another baby making appointment? What about that threesome I had planned later? Can I still make it to that later? Sigh... so much fucking, so little time.

That shits dramatic yo.

View attachment 531552
Damn, I didn't think about it like that.

That man has some serious time keeping skills.

Perhaps he should think about getting a harem secretary, she can schedule in his appointments and tell him all about them while she bends over.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Perhaps he should think about getting a harem secretary, she can schedule in his appointments and tell him all about them while she bends over.
Like Cyndallan said that work belongs to Jamie,since she was the founder of "Harem of Mc Dick Jordan" ,she even suggest girls like facebook friends "people you may wanna bang" "people you girlfriend want for you to bang make happy"

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Like Cyndallan said that work belongs to Jamie,since she was the founder of "Harem of Mc Dick Jordan" ,she even suggest girls like facebook friends "people you may wanna bang" "people you girlfriend want for you to bang make happy"
I could just picture her walking through college with a clipboard ticking girls off the list as she walks past.

"we'll have you .... but no, not you .... you'll do"

JerichoZ

Jul 18, 2018
I think you just like being wrong.

We want Harper sex, we don't want beta wuss peeking.

Slight difference. One involves the MC fucking her the other involves being a creepy little prick. You can imagine standing at the bathroom door watching her shower all you want, the rest of us will be giving Nat a sibling.

Look, if I have to spank you any more times on here i'm going to have to insist you call me mistress. We'll talk about my fee later.
:FacePalm:
i think u like thinking your way of thinking is the right way

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
:unsure: now I'm like many I want harp as well but aren't we forgetting someone. Like Veronica, I haven't played the beta( half days) so idk if we get some of miss Veronica but that's another one I want just like harp.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
:FacePalm:
i think u like thinking your way of thinking is the right way
Thinking isn't something you should do at all hun.

I think I speak for a pretty large portion of the playerbase when I say we play harem games like this with a decent MC to get as many sex scenes and members of said harem as possible.

What we don't play harem games with a decent MC for is to watch a woman in the shower like those shitty mc's that only get laid by raping women in their sleep.

You do you hun but a good chunk of us are here for the sex not to stand a door watching someone get naked .... it kinda seems counter productive to the whole sex filled harem thing.

Although i'll give it the benefit of the doubt, i'll ask all those that agreed with you and would creep on Harper and watch her get naked rather than fuck her senseless and end Nat's only child status.....

Oh, no one did, well bugger.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I have to say I want harper as well... And I agree with the whole peeking thing seems a bit counter productive since every girl practicly trows herself at you.

But I don't mind going a bit slow with Harper or veronica since those two characters both have some issues to deal with.. So would feel a bit weird if they jump our dick rite away as well.

Just my two cents

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes