blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Nope we can get a dream of her naked
if we cant get a scene of her naked & her playing herself or the MC peeking on her ;)
Oh yes, waiting on one the few pussies that hasn't tasted our Man whore's dick yet xD. Nothing wrong in being a man whore, I wish I had that luck of pussies smothering me with their juices and going gaga over my dick, even if I was a dick to them....*jealous*

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
This game deserves an icon. Even if it's just a black circle with yellow star or something, it deserves to stand out among the hundred or so other 'ren'py girl' icons on my desktop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
MC peeking on her ;)
Not to squash peoples kinks but the MC is pretty much the alpha guy and has a line of women waiting to ride his cock.

Peeking is usually what those shitty MC's that can't get laid do. He doesn't need to go all wuss and peek, he's going to fuck her sooner or later.

I apologise, I hate peeking MC's, they are creepers and need purging.

P.S. With fire.

Lots of fire.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
This game deserves and icon. Even if it's just a black circle with yellow star or something, it deserves to stand out among the hundred or so other 'ren'py girl' icons on my desktop.
He has the icon, he just needs to convert it to ICO format when packaging so it's not only used for the window/tray. Hint to Braindrop

Reactions: Antosha

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Nope we can get a dream of her naked
if we cant get a scene of her naked & her playing herself or the MC peeking on her ;)
That he should waste his precious time on such a trifle? There are more important things that he could do :sneaky: , such as making Bailey an official girl or making another future mommy happy and earning money for new apartments (I'm more than sure that this is not the last move:KEK:, a large harem requires a lot of space to live in :WeSmart:)

• Angry
Reactions: JerichoZ

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Shitty MC's *and Shauna do :WeSmart:
Shauna wasn't an MC. She's not the one with a harem.

I play trans Shauna and she was a bullied child whith no friends and no life ... just like those MC's that peek.

Shauna gets a pass cos now she's getting laid and i'm not the one controlling her character.

Why, oh why, would a guy who has an entire harem on call lower himself to peeking like a creeper?

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
He has the icon, he just needs to convert it to ICO format when packaging so it's not only used for the window/tray. Hint to Braindrop
Funny, I went to make an icon using Braindrop avatar after seeing the post, so here you go for anyone who'd like to have a drop icon ;) (I also dug up the star form the game folder and converted it into an icon)

Last edited:

NDA17

Jul 22, 2017
Gosh I think there are only 3 main heroines.so much that I hard to choose it. Because I like being loyal to one woman. Btw nice game. Can't wait for the next update :)

Pagdish

May 20, 2017
The best VN i ever played! AWESUME! (And i am a veteran.... "Coffee for Keisha"!)

Keep up your great work! AWESUME!

Reactions: jenn20
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes