whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I've played quite a bit, but I don't understand the difference between these two.
I'm not 100% that there actually is any. However I was advised, when I started playing, that anything done on the MC's own behalf, without Jamie's OK, will probably constitute cheating.
So I did nothing that would constitute cheating on either route, until Jamie gave her OK for me to bring other girls in.
For the route I called Harem with Faithful beginning, from there I chose whether to bring them in and fuck them, without waiting for her permission, as she'd kind of given it by proxy.
For the totally Faithful route, I'm not screwing any of them without her explicit permission.

Subtle difference and possibly won't amount to anything (so just amounts to overkill on my behalf lol), but it's just the 3 saves that I went with for different routes.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm not 100% that there actually is any. However I was advised, when I started playing, that anything done on the MC's own behalf, without Jamie's OK, will probably constitute cheating.
So I did nothing that would constitute cheating on either route, until Jamie gave her OK for me to bring other girls in. For the route I called harem with Faithful beginning, from there I chose whether to bring them in and fuck them, without waiting for her permission, as she'd kind of given it by proxy.
For the Faithful route, I'm not screwing any of them without her explicit permission.

Subtle difference and possibly won't amount to anything, but it's just the 3 saves that I went with for different routes.
yes but the NC does things with some girls then tells Jamie what he did and she was ok with them

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
yes but the NC does things with some girls then tells Jamie what he did and she was ok with them
I appreciate that, but there was something mentioned about "cheating", so I have one save that doesn't care & screw them all. One save that goes for the full harem after she's given the OK but does not ask her permission for each addition & one final save where I don't bring anyone in without clearing it with her first.

As I say, it may be that cheating doesn't even develop as something to be concerned about but, if it does, I don't want to find myself on the wrong side of an earlier decision.
Plus, playing it through 3 x often gives me different scenes too.

Reactions: ImperialD

K18

Apr 19, 2018
So far of MC's official girlfriends are #1 - Jamie, #2 - Shauna, #3 - Natalie, #4 - Bailey. My guess for the next official girlfriend is either Zoe or Elizabeth.

For Zoe, i'd say it was mostly an instinct attraction to MC and they vibe well together, like Bailey (Like Natalie and like half the others :)... Oh, Ruby's dog too). Maybe play around with the player-cheerleader couple angle.

Aside from Azel and Shauna, Elizabeth knew MC for the longest time out of the rest, but her past bitchy behavior and facade didn't help her case. First we need Liz, MC and Jamie to get on the same page.
Thinking about it, i can't recall Shauna and Liz really interacting together (aside from helping her out the closet), one being MC's best friend and the other his cheerleader. I'm guessing they got along just enough, but with Shauna mostly avoiding Elizabeth because of Liz's behavior during high school, as surely both would've crossed paths when supporting MC at basketball games.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
So far of MC's official girlfriends are #1 - Jamie, #2 - Shauna, #3 - Natalie, #4 - Bailey. My guess for the next official girlfriend is either Zoe or Elizabeth.

For Zoe, i'd say it was mostly an instinct attraction to MC and they vibe well together, like Bailey (Like Natalie and like half the others :)... Oh, Ruby's dog too). Maybe play around with the player-cheerleader couple angle.

Aside from Azel and Shauna, Elizabeth knew MC for the longest time out of the rest, but her past bitchy behavior and facade didn't help her case. First we need Liz, MC and Jamie to get on the same page.
Thinking about it, i can't recall Shauna and Liz really interacting together (aside from helping her out the closet), one being MC's best friend and the other his cheerleader. I'm guessing they got along just enough, but with Shauna mostly avoiding Elizabeth because of Liz's behavior during high school, as surely both would've crossed paths when supporting MC at basketball games.
Technically wouldn't Bailey be #3? and for once this isn't my bias speaking either lol. While you do start on Nat first you hook up with Bailey and she accept being part of the poly relationship and yer kissing her in public at the beginning of Day 4. While Nat is still on the fence and doesn't finally decide she's ok with it till much later.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Technically wouldn't Bailey be #3? and for once this isn't my bias speaking either lol.
While you do start on Nat first you hook up with Bailey and she accept being part of the poly relationship and yer kissing her in public at the beginning of Day 4. While Nat is still on the fence and doesn't finally decide she's ok with it till much later.
Joking. You're right with Bailey being cool with and accepting the harem/poly relationship. I went about listing it based on which girl Jamie encouraged MC to pursue and get close with. Jamie encouraged MC with Natalie, but Bailey came to MC first asking if Jamie would be okay it.

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
MC's has been there for 5 days. Banged 3 pregnancy clients, banged Rachel twice + her friend once (Eden?), banged Jamie a few times, banged Shauna twice, banged Zoe, banged Bailey, banged Alexis, banged Liz, banged the nurse, banged Katie, almost banged Tia and is making progress with the rest.

Probably averages 3 bangings per day. At this rate, he'll get a DNP in his first game due to exhaustion.
and lost his pen ;)

Reactions: hisstoryman

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Waiting's better (know it's hard) but playing that full day instead of these incremental updates is so much more satisfying. Though keeping up with the thread is a little harder/annoying since some people fly fast and loose with the spoilers :cautious:
Ha ha ha, you know? That's exactly what's making waiting for full D6 that much harder! I really should avoid this thread for a couple of weeks, but keep getting drawn back here like I failed rehab! :ROFLMAO:

1579934315895.png 1579934594154.png

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ugh, I just can't find myself being attracted to the MC's original girlfriend. Not sure if it's the way she looks, or her facial expressions but everything just seems so.. childish.. exaggerated.. retarded?
She was one of my least favourite, too, earlier in the game. Her oversized eyes and pouty lips were a bit off-putting, to me.
I don't mind the big eyed anime look, but it just didn't seem to fit here.
She won me over as time went on, though. Her attitude is just bloody awesome & she gets massive bonus brownie points from me for the harem idea!
Now I find her enchanting. Strange, I know. lol

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ha ha ha, you know? That's exactly what's making waiting for full D6 that much harder! I really should avoid this thread for a couple of weeks, but keep getting drawn back here like I failed rehab! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 528356 View attachment 528360
I tried staying away from the thread once when the leaks first started popping up to avoid spoilers stayed away for about 2 weeks then Braindrop Pmed me saying he missed seeing me on the thread so I came back :) Most people have the consideration to use spoiler tags so it just takes willpower not to click them. I make my displeasure known to those that forget tho :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: L30 and whichone

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
I tried staying away from the thread once when the leaks first started popping up to avoid spoilers stayed away for about 2 weeks then Braindrop Pmed me saying he missed seeing me on the thread so I came back :) Most people have the consideration to use spoiler tags so it just takes willpower not to click them. I make my displeasure known to those that forget tho :giggle:
i dont mind the spoiler's it gives me something to get ready for (a long wait on the edge of my seat) not a spoiler but a teaser :sneaky: like that long wait for Christmas when you were a kid ..... then BANG there it it the best present in the word

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes