Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are no game designers here. Only the developer. He's good. The only problem is conflicts. They are too quickly resolved or passed. Even Willow was forgiven a day later.
What conflict with Willow?

She made 1 comment towards Jaime which was resolved and punched a girl that confronted her. What in there warranted dragging any conflict out?

MC saw her walking down the street crying, barefoot and obviously distressed. It's clear shit's going on behind the scenes with her and she has issues.

Jaime doesn't have it in her to hold a grudge and MC is the college knight, neither of them were likely to drag out any conflict.

This isn't exactly a drama filled game, especially when it comes to potential harem girls.

I guess that puts the blackmail thing to rest?
I really do hate to be "that girl" but what blackmail thing?

There was never anything Charles could blackmail him with with regards to the sex in his office. If he would have done that he would have ruined his own career and thrown the college into yet another scandal that would have completely shattered it's reputation.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I really do hate to be "that girl"
That is a BLATANT lie and you know it :p

There was never anything Charles could blackmail him with with regards to the sex in his office. If he would have done that he would have ruined his own career and thrown the college into yet another scandal that would have completely shattered it's reputation.
Yes, but I was talking about the discussion about "blackmail". Which has been continuously brought up. My comment history on the subject should make clear my position on such a thing.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Leaked before I could even get my bugfix out so that's cool.
Trans Shauna animation isn't defined so it won't show. Just putting this here before 20 comments about it.
you can always upload the bugfix apart , is not the first time in a game that this happen bro, dont worry about it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MLBnoob

sm204900729

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Leaked before I could even get my bugfix out so that's cool.
Trans Shauna animation isn't defined so it won't show. Just putting this here before 20 comments about it.
Whats the animation/render count this week? I play about every month or 2 to let the story build up

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
If for some reason people made the same mistake I made.
If you tried to download the compressed version and the game didn't continue.
Don't get mad. The compressed version has not been updated yet.
Go for the long one...peace.

• Haha
Reactions: SPARDA2408

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
WVM [Day 1-6 v0.6.3] [Braindrop] - Original Size: 1.40 GB

Download Win (312MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes