ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Based on a thousand misunderstandimgs of version numbers on this forum, I suspect he thinks 0.6.4 is counting up to 1.0
That is a likely assumption due to some devs actually using that system. I learned a while back that not all devs do that tho.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Guys the dev say something about how many days there will be? because the day 10 should be the final version right?
No idea how you are expecting that all basketball matches will be done in next 4 days.Not to mention how MC can finish building the harem in 4 days.Or impregnate all MILFS.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loving the update. Shauna & Tania together rocks (obviously) and the extra interactions with Shauna are definitely heading in the right direction. Skye was a new one. I'm guessing the MC isn't going there? Damien's update is interesting too? Wonder where that will lead?

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Loving the update. Shauna & Tania together rocks (obviously) and the extra interactions with Shauna are definitely heading in the right direction. Skye was a new one. I'm guessing the MC isn't going there? Damien's update is interesting too? Wonder where that will lead?
Who is Tania? I know there are a lot of girls but I don't think I've completely missed one...

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
t8.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey everyone. :)

Few things this week
Update on schedule:
Despite losing an entire day of work since my power was out due to a tornado in my area. I'm confident day 6 will be done by the 27th, though the 20th is looking very unlikely.
So updated schedule
2/13 release for tier 4+
2/20 release for tier 3+
2/27 release for tier 1+

Upcoming Q&A:
I've noticed an increase in questions these past few weeks. And I'm still working on my FAQ and could use a q&a to help fill it.
I'll have a channel in my discord for asking questions. You may also ask questions in the comments here. I'll answer anything I can but no future spoils.
Feel free to ask about me, my development plan, things about the game, etc etc.
Q&A will be released this weekend.

No patron only teasers this week:
Due to the power outage I don't have as many renders done as I usually do at this time in the week. And a lot that are done don't work well as teasers. I didn't want to have two separate posts and have 4 renders in each so we'll be skipping that this week. Things will be back to normal next week.

Thank you everyone <3
It's been a stressful week but I'm feeling good and I'm excited to finish up day 6 in these next few weeks. Thank you so much for your support and encouragement. <3​

Last edited:

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
View attachment 549168

Few things this week

Update on schedule:
Despite losing an entire day of work since my power was out due to a tornado in my area. I'm confident day 6 will be done by the 27th, though the 20th is looking very unlikely.
So updated schedule
2/13 release for tier 4+
2/20 release for tier 3+
2/27 release for tier 1+

Upcoming Q&A:
I've noticed an increase in questions these past few weeks. And I'm still working on my FAQ and could use a q&a to help fill it.
I'll have a channel in my discord for asking questions. You may also ask questions in the comments here. I'll answer anything I can but no future spoils.

Due to the power outage I don't have as many renders done as I usually do at this time in the week. And a lot that are done don't work well as teasers. I didn't want to have two separate posts and have 4 renders in each so we'll be skipping that this week. Things will be back to normal next week.

Thank you everyone <3
It's been a stressful week but I'm feeling good and I'm excited to finish up day 6 in these next few weeks. Thank you so much for your support and encouragement. <3

And don't forget about those questions ;)
OMG :p :love:

Reactions: ZakAttak

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
View attachment 549168

Few things this week
Update on schedule:
So updated schedule
2/13 release for tier 4+
2/20 release for tier 3+
2/27 release for tier 1+

Upcoming Q&A:

Thank you everyone <3
It's been a stressful week but I'm feeling good and I'm excited to finish up day 6 in these next few weeks. Thank you so much for your support and encouragement. <3​
Is something finally going to happen with the teacher? looking forward to that

Reactions: ZakAttak

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Tsk tsk tsk... I'm going to have to call some illegal handchecking on our MC here. Or an offensive charge on Skye.

They should spend some "alone" time together after practice working on the basics and drilling each other.. I mean do some practice drills to prevent these kind of mistakes :BootyTime:

1581510376777.png 1581510333830.png

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Tsk tsk tsk... I'm going to have to call some illegal handchecking on our MC here. Or an offensive charge on Skye.

They should spend some "alone" time together after practice working on the basics and drilling each other.. I mean do some practice drills to prevent these kind of mistakes :BootyTime:

View attachment 549674 View attachment 549673
I agree. It looks like Skye's booty could use some... drilling. :cool:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
There was a kid, and there's no kid. I suggest that we no longer raise the question of changing anyone's mind. Let's discuss the topic of hands under the table. Is this just support or a hint of little mess? :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes