MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I can't really see him forcing students to do that, it would be by far the worst thing he's done, way worse than what he did with Liz.
Would it be any different? "Fuck our star basketball player, or you can't join the cheerleading team". Now it's "Fuck our star basketball player at this party or else <blank>". Either way it's coercive. The only reason it might look "better" is because we knew in advance that Liz already wanted to fuck MC

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
It seems very confusing that SKYE is just basically a girl who chooses to be called a man ,yet as far as we know she is really just a chick with a different label designed to cause controversy. If I was a betting man, I'd bet the dev is just screwing with us because he thinks it is funny. In this game, I think the MC is going to sleep with everybody except Charles and the truly male members of the basketball team. Going further out on a limb to say after he sleeps with Skye, she decides she is really a girl after all, and is just essentially a tomboy who likes playing traditionally male games. She may be so good she had no challenge playing women's leagues and made all this up so she could play with the men's team.
Captain Red
Well going off what Braindrop posted when introducing Skye...

1581354419442.png

... I'm not sure it's meant to be a character that's a joke or cause a controversy per se :p but honestly a character that's meant to portray someone more or less confident in their own skin and who they are to say the least. Do agree with you that if you see a girl in the game, there probably will be some sexy times with them at some point. What that does to Skye's story or character development is still to be seen I'm guessing.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Charles needs to go away.
He's punching himself with some of the decisions he's taking also thx to certain person, MC is getting kinda free from some of Charles traps

I've yet to play day 6 (still trying to hold the anxiety until full day released...kinda failing ) but Skye looks like a good element to bring more hilarious situations to the Basketball Team

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I broke. I'm a weak, weak man. I couldn't resist the temptation to play before the full day release anymore.

As to not spoil or incase something unexpected happens during the full day release, i won't say too much, storywise or Girl wise, for those strong willed individuals out there that are still sticking it through lol. The will power some of you have is insane. Anyway, I'll just say a few of the girls from my favorite girls list are starting to shift around from their current positions.

My list probably won't be the same so I'll update it on Day 8 to avoid unexpected bombs or me changing it every single time. That gives me enough time to observe certain women to see how they'll play out.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I broke. I'm a weak, weak man. I couldn't resist the temptation to play before the full day release anymore.

As to not spoil or incase something unexpected happens during the full day release, i won't say too much, storywise or Girl wise, for those strong willed individuals out there that are still sticking it through lol. The will power some of you have is insane. Anyway, I'll just say a few of the girls from my favorite girls list are starting to shift around from their current positions.

My list probably won't be the same so I'll update it on Day 8 to avoid unexpected bombs or me changing it every single time. That gives me enough time to observe certain women to see how they'll play out.
You're not the first to break, you're not the last. After all, this is a game that you don't just want to play... You want to live it... Plus, now there is a period when you do not know how much the game will need for a full release. And the likelihood that day 6 can be developed for 8 weeks in total is a little frightening. I don't mind Braindrop spends the time to develop as much as needed. But as a result, it is now more difficult to wait for full-fledged releases. We'll see how it goes...

Reactions: Ludvinae

HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
So I'm late to this particular party.
Loving the game.
I actually only ended up here because I was confused why mc's pp was shrinking (team footlong ftw!). Read a post WAAAAAAAAY back in the 200's that it got changed on day 2 and everything since was just a perspective thing, but haven't seen a reason for the change.
Anyone?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
So I'm late to this particular party.
Loving the game.
I actually only ended up here because I was confused why mc's pp was shrinking (team footlong ftw!). Read a post WAAAAAAAAY back in the 200's that it got changed on day 2 and everything since was just a perspective thing, but haven't seen a reason for the change.
Anyone?
It was too damned big. It was literally as long as his thigh and he is *tall*. Considering if he went balls deep in any of the girls he'd kill them, it had to shrink.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes