VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I'm wondering if birthdays will be held. That would be cool. The main thing is that MC's birthday is not at the beginning of the Saga. It's better in the middle or near the end of the game year, if you understand what I'm getting at. :sneaky:

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
Thursday is update day ... latest update is from last week (Day 6 v0.6.4 "Part 4 of day 6"). What update you're waiting for?
so they changed it again? -.- before it was always like: update on 2nd. on 2nd it said: on the 7th, and on the 7th it said: we want to give the patrons more time, we do it on the 9th. And the update usually came around the 10t or 11th.

• Angry
Reactions: Sativa-29

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
so they changed it again? -.- before it was always like: update on 2nd. on 2nd it said: on the 7th, and on the 7th it said: we want to give the patrons more time, we do it on the 9th. And the update usually came around the 10t or 11th.
... Weekly updates have always been Thursday. Only one update has slipped into Friday. Are you thinking of a different game?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think after banging her cross-eyed she'll do whatever I tell her to do. :cool:
That was so hot, really want to see more of that. I can easily see us getting a lot better at fucking girls silly, I mean we were a virgin at the start of the game weren't we? He really doesn't have much experience, imagine what we can do to the girls as he learns.

The idea is that Charles doesn't get pros, but "recruits amateurs". Because he is cheap and shitty.
I can't really see him forcing students to do that, it would be by far the worst thing he's done, way worse than what he did with Liz.

Reactions: ZakAttak

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
I'm placing my bet on Skye being better than Ayden :p
It seems very confusing that SKYE is just basically a girl who chooses to be called a man ,yet as far as we know she is really just a chick with a different label designed to cause controversy. If I was a betting man, I'd bet the dev is just screwing with us because he thinks it is funny. In this game, I think the MC is going to sleep with everybody except Charles and the truly male members of the basketball team. Going further out on a limb to say after he sleeps with Skye, she decides she is really a girl after all, and is just essentially a tomboy who likes playing traditionally male games. She may be so good she had no challenge playing women's leagues and made all this up so she could play with the men's team.
Captain Red

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
It seems very confusing that SKYE is just basically a girl who chooses to be called a man ,yet as far as we know she is really just a chick with a different label designed to cause controversy. If I was a betting man, I'd bet the dev is just screwing with us because he thinks it is funny. In this game, I think the MC is going to sleep with everybody except Charles and the truly male members of the basketball team. Going further out on a limb to say after he sleeps with Skye, she decides she is really a girl after all, and is just essentially a tomboy who likes playing traditionally male games. She may be so good she had no challenge playing women's leagues and made all this up so she could play with the men's team.
Captain Red
In most leagues, there is no rule to prevent women from playing on mens teams.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
does this mean, that not even the patreons have the full day release yet?
Indeed. Day 6 final has not been released. But each weekly has still been about the same number of renders and animations, so it's not a lack of effort. There are just more characters and events to cover in an update as the game goes on

Reactions: Y2k94

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Captain Red
It would make a lot more sense, no sports team is going to accept a real transman, testosterone is banned in sports.

Reactions: ZakAttak

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
Indeed. Day 6 final has not been released. But each weekly has still been about the same number of renders and animations, so it's not a lack of effort. There are just more characters and events to cover in an update as the game goes on
i'm no fan of that, but it'll have to do. thanks

• Angry
Reactions: Sativa-29

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think the MC is going to sleep with everybody except Charles and the truly male members of the basketball team. Going further out on a limb to say after he sleeps with Skye, she decides she is really a girl after all, and is just essentially a tomboy who likes playing traditionally male games.
Well thank goodness for that :LOL:

And i agree with what you say on Skye and we will know soon enough if she can resist the charm of the MC but tomboy is the vibes I was getting from her when she was interacting with the MC.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes