Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
The idea is that Charles doesn't get pros, but "recruits amateurs". Because he is cheap and shitty.
I'm Not saying That Charles wouldn't hire "pro's"; I wouldn't put ANYTHING past him...
But as He has proven with Liz; I wouldn't put it past him to 'add in a lil spice' (cheerleaders)
Hell, at first I thought Katie was a hired pro....

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
Feb 8, 2020
I see... So you want to be monogamous but not with the given gf? So you wanted the storyline to go something like, you break up with your original gf before you go to college, then meet a bunch of girls, and pick the one you want? Am I understanding that right? (not being sarcastic, legitimately curious)
Side note: I find it ironic you would pick the one girl that probably wants to be in a relationship the least out of the girls available. xD
You should read what i wrote again unless you are just trolling me if so... shame on you!

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2020
Umm you said you liked Zoe the most right? If you haven't played through the game yet, then I apologize for spoilers. xD
not sure why you ignored this "(i like Zoe the most she is also the most attractive, need more info on her to see how she really is tho)" but ok :cautious:

Yeah i did not get far into the game, i think im in day 3 or 4 maybe (at natali and harper home) when jaime started her "pimp your bf show" o_O

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
not sure why you ignored this "(i like Zoe the most she is also the most attractive, need more info on her to see how she really is tho)" but ok :cautious:

Yeah i did not get far into the game, i think im in day 3 or 4 maybe (at natali and harper home) when jaime started her "pimp your bf show" o_O
you'll understand what he meant when you get to day 5

Feb 8, 2020
nothing that dramatic no but like I said you'll understand his original comment when you get there
oh thank god lol at this point the overall story of the game and she as a character in this game is the most interesting to me. gotta say tho that girl baliey in your sig is also interesting, i don't like her hair style but she is cool and also natali seems nice (she has a bit bigger boobs then i like on her but also has an amazing ass lol) very nice :cool: the only other females that seem nice are also that teacher victoria i think and mc's coach harper (she looks like a sister of the joker :KEK: but i like her) so far these are my top 5 females personality and looks wise.

all i wish from this game is we get OPTIONS/CHOICES specially for a monogamy relationship and we can play multiple saves and experience the story in different ways with different females... the replayability with this could be huge and i see it as a wasted potential if not used :confused:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes