MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Hopefully no schoolmates if he learned his lesson
I think it's actually quite likely to include them. Charles is the kind of guy who would lean on a student who might be having troubles in order to get free stuff. I don't see him as smart enough to learn his lesson, I think he's at best going to order them not to tell MC why they are there

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I think it's actually quite likely to include them. Charles is the kind of guy who would lean on a student who might be having troubles in order to get free stuff. I don't see him as smart enough to learn his lesson, I think he's at best going to order them not to tell MC why they are there
plus the MC's ultimatum only applied to the girls he came with (shauna jamie and liz)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Totally honest? I only have one problem with Skye: As a former student-athlete myself, I can tell you that s/he tests the plausibility of the story.

The current rules regarding transgender athletes at the NCAA level is this (simplified, to get to the point): Men playing on women's teams makes those teams "mixed" and ineligible for championship status. Women playing on men's teams is permitted, but if they begin transition, they're ineligible (primarily, because the procedure involves testosterone -- a banned substance by the NCAA).

Both situations compromise -- or potentially compromise, at the very least -- a team's status with regard to championship eligibility. And since (let's face it) the only reason collegiate bodies push athletics so hard is because of the money involved. Said money is usually generated by teams that win championships. Consequently, accepting transgender athletes is a money issue to schools around the country, not a moral or ethical one. This should be no surprise, but that's another issue entirely.

Personally, I dig the tomboy archetype. In full disclosure, I didn't pick the trans route for my character, either (just my own personal thing; I'm not sexually interested in a trans partner). So I'm hoping that perhaps Skye fits into my interests -- a lesbian tomboy that I can possibly romance, somewhere down the road. But if s/he doesn't, that's fine, too. I like that the character's included in the game. It's not all about what tickles my fancy. If s/he happens to fit somebody else's fantasy -- that's awesome.

Props to Braindrop for having the courage to include Skye in the game. Just make sure you keep it sports-realistic for us washed-up old athletes, man! :)
This Could Be My Bad,... Poor assumption on My Part,....
Skye Said,... "I was Born a Girl,... but I Identify as a Guy."
Skye NEVER Said ANYTHING about Sex change/Re-assignment, or desire to do so,...

So,.. Question IS What IS Skye's Sexual Orientation??
Is She Gay/Dyke (play with Girls), or straight (play with Boys);
Will Skye Want to "Play" with MC?? Will MC be attracted to Skye??

YES!! I am Purposely Avoiding the He/She labelling.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Well, MC can only speculate. From outside the fourth wall, IMO it's either that or Braindrop is intentionally trying to mislead us...

Maybe it's to give everyone a guilt-free route.

Player shows interest in Jasmine -> Damien turns out to be gay so players don't have to steal her.
Player doesn't show interest in Jasmine -> Damien makes up with her and she ends up happy.

That would be particularly sly. :devilish:
Well, No. That Is Just Convenient, and a Total "shocker" to Be Honest...
Jasmine WAS/IS Already Going to Be MC's GF; Just by Damien's Actions alone.
(I Never saw This coming; maybe just an easy 'Cop-out' for MC to Have Jasmine without 'stealing her' from Damien.)

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Well, LIZ, Jamie & Shauna are "Untouchable"! But It Does put Natalie on the "hot seat".
He has no leverage on her. He knows Harper is in MC's court, why on earth would he go after her daughter? He knows that Harper would use this against him, she's not a college student.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
He has no leverage on her. He knows Harper is in MC's court, why on earth would he go after her daughter? He knows that Harper would use this against him, she's not a college student.
Because He Is STUPID, Arrogant and Self-Deluded. He Wants to be able to Control MC; doesn't care who He hurts.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I get the feeling Tia will be there. She was quite comfortable with Charles' facilities. Can't think of anyone else though, no one seems like they'd be in that situation
I'd be ok with Tia, our relationship has been purely sexual so far, I can't think of any other girl I'd be ok being working girls for Charles

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I get the feeling Tia will be there. She was quite comfortable with Charles' facilities. Can't think of anyone else though, no one seems like they'd be in that situation
I Don't that it is Charles as much as Ryker; which is Just as bad.
I am liking Willow, but I Don't Trust Her Yet! She Could STILL Be working with Charles & Ryker.
I Don't Think MC Is Really "into" Tia that much; and will be even less after He "Has" Jasmine.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Well, No. That Is Just Convenient, and a Total "shocker" to Be Honest...
Jasmine WAS/IS Already Going to Be MC's GF; Just by Damien's Actions alone.
(I Never saw This coming; maybe just an easy 'Cop-out' for MC to Have Jasmine without 'stealing her' from Damien.)
It's just that I don't find Jasmine attractive, so I've been interacting with her and Damien with the hopes of having them reconcile. I'm not saying I actually think it's gonna be an option, I just think it doesn't completely bugger belief.

Reactions: preglovr12
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes