NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I Don't that it is Charles as much as Ryker; which is Just as bad.
I am liking Willow, but I Don't Trust Her Yet! She Could STILL Be working with Charles & Ryker.
I Don't Think MC Is Really "into" Tia that much; and will be even less after He "Has" Jasmine.
#notmyMC
My MC will be "into" any girl thank you very much ;) except nurses past their expiration date :p

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
It's just that I don't find Jasmine attractive, so I've been interacting with her and Damien with the hopes of having them reconcile. I'm not saying I actually think it's gonna be an option, I just think it doesn't completely bugger belief.
Man, it's sad to imagine the Jasmine in baloney's playthrough. First her boyfriend turns out to be gay, then the handsome basketball player with a harem doesn't even have any interest in her. Can you imagine what kind of dark thoughts will be running through her mind? :cry:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I haven't 'played' much with Shauna as a Trans.
I am assuming that Shauna was born male; but identifies as Female.
Has had HRT; but still uncomfortable with her penis,...
She doesn't want MC to play with "her" That way, so I doubt Shauna will be sexual with Jamie
That way either. Not even sure she will be sexually active with Penny.

I need to go back and Play that way again,... But I prefer Shauna as a Female.
I'm Not a Homo-phob; Shauna Is Very Beautiful & Sexy.
I would consider Myself Very Lucky to have Shauna as Best Friend/Girlfriend Regardless of gender.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I'd be ok with Tia, our relationship has been purely sexual so far, I can't think of any other girl I'd be ok being working girls for Charles
Daddy will protect Tia if it comes to that.
Continuing the guessing game. There's also Carly (Pizza Girl). Like who she meant to text reporting her weight loss to? It could just be the Nurse or Lauren she was texting. She's a possible vulnerable character with possible insecurities about her weight.

Last edited:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Daddy will protect Tia if it comes to that.
Continuing the guessing game. There's also Carly (Pizza Girl). Like who she meant to text reporting her weight loss to? It could just be the Nurse or Lauren. She's a possible vulnerable character with possible insecurities about her weight.
I don't think that's a vulnerability Charles would exploit. Maybe Ryker.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I haven't 'played' much with Shauna as a Trans.
I am assuming that Shauna was born male; but identifies as Female.
Has had HRT; but still uncomfortable with her penis,...
She doesn't want MC to play with "her" That way, so I doubt Shauna will be sexual with Jamie
That way either. Not even sure she will be sexually active with Penny.

I need to go back and Play that way again,... But I prefer Shauna as a Female.
I'm Not a Homo-phob; Shauna Is Very Beautiful & Sexy.
I would consider Myself Very Lucky to have Shauna as Best Friend/Girlfriend Regardless of gender.
she becomes more comfortable with her dick-as does the mc.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Man, it's sad to imagine the Jasmine in baloney's playthrough. First her boyfriend turns out to be gay, then the handsome basketball player with a harem doesn't even have any interest in her. Can you imagine what kind of dark thoughts will be running through her mind? :cry:
Who Said MC Is Not Interested in Jasmine??
MC HAD considered Jasmine "Off-Limits" because of Damien (friend & teammate).
(If You Remember the Moving furniture scene; Damien already asked MC to look after Jasmine)
MC Is Very interested in Jasmine, and I Do See Something happening.
My Personal opinion, MC Is spreading himself too thin already.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Who Said MC Is Not Interested in Jasmine??
MC HAD considered Jasmine "Off-Limits" because of Damien (friend & teammate).
(If You Remember the Moving furniture scene; Damien already asked MC to look after Jasmine)
MC Is Very interested in Jasmine, and I Do See Something happening.
My Personal opinion, MC Is spreading himself too thin already.
Read the context I was responding to.

Reactions: baloneysammich
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes