ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
I said no to Katie on both occasion, hope it won't bite me in the ass in the long process :p
I said no to her the first time, but yes the second time. It's worth it just to see her O face when I banged her cross-eyed! A nice side-effect of that is that she's probably addicted to my D now. Should make things easier with Charles, since she'll probably give him favorable updates so she she can get some more. :cool:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I said no to her the first time, but yes the second time. It's worth it just to see her O face when I banged her cross-eyed! A nice side-effect of that is that she's probably addicted to my D now. Should make things easier with Charles, since she'll probably give him favorable updates so she she can get some more. :cool:
I just don't trust Charles, and Katie is related to this creep, so, it was an easy decision ;) it's also funny to see her reaction when you refuse her lol :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there any reason to deny any sex opportunity?
Haven't seen any reasons to say no to anyone yet.

The only one with any attachment is Jasmine and it's been all but confirmed they will be splitting up so feel free to bed anyone you want.

The drama seems external of the girls so sleeping around isn't a problem.

Reactions: L30

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
It should be noted that Braindrop has not promised there will be no consequences *long term* (and indeed he reiterated recently that some choices we've made already will come up again later... but the results might not be bad), but in the currently released version, there are no real consequences. Many choices were saved, some may yield benefits later, some might yield penalties, some might amount to nothing. The hope we place, then, is whatever long term results they have, they will at least make sense in context.

Reactions: L30

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I just don't trust Charles, and Katie is related to this creep, so, it was an easy decision ;) it's also funny to see her reaction when you refuse her lol :p
but wasn't she made a go between the team and charles needing updates about the team , i went with her cause she might say shit about the team

Reactions: ZakAttak

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
There is far more chance of her screwing you over for rejecting her.

You know she's going to want payback.
Yeah, but, I don't think she'll be able to do nothing about it anyway ;) I just don't trust her, she's part of snake family lol

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, but, I don't think she'll be able to do nothing about it anyway ;) I just don't trust her, she's part of snake family lol
"Heaven hath no rage like love to hatred turned, nor Hell the fury of a woman scorned."
I wasn't gonna scorn Katie twice. First time I didn't know who she was and Admiral Ackbar's warning (IT'S A TRAP!!!) rang in my ears. But the second time I was like "okay what's the worst that could happen?" Fuck her good and turn her into an ally, or refuse her and make a potentially dangerous enemy? It was a no-brainer for me, and like I said, her O-Face is WORTH IT! :cool:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Gods damned do I love this game more and more each and every update. Seriously, the girls are gorgeous, and the harem is fucking flooding with potential and new women. And on top of all of that, each one is unique and we even get to see a little division. (Bailey wanted some time alone) and our man is going to run out of steam having so many girls pulling him away each and every day for a piece of that ass.

Seriously, I absolutely love it, couldn't ask for more... well, more fishnet/stockings, but besides that, fucking perfect. <3

Reactions: armion82

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For refusing sex with her? geeesh :p
Well, yeah.

She's now the go between for the basketball team and you've pissed her off.

Harps job will probably be the first to go when Katie starts handing in reports of her doing a shit job and/or flirting with players which will be a huge no no after the scandal.

Jus sayin, you may have pissed off the wrong person.

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
Well, yeah.

She's now the go between for the basketball team and you've pissed her off.

Harps job will probably be the first to go when Katie starts handing in reports of her doing a shit job and/or flirting with players which will be a huge no no after the scandal.

Jus sayin, you may have pissed off the wrong person.
I agree totally. Pissing off Katie is a BAD IDEA.

(y)

Reactions: ZakAttak
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes