riktor

Nov 26, 2018
I wonder about Jasmine letter if it was meant for Damien or the MC :unsure:
I would hope it's *about* damien, otherwise it would seem like some fatal attraction level stuff. Of course it could be *for* the MC in that she may have wanted him to find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Triangulum Games

magus448

May 22, 2018
I wonder about Jasmine letter if it was meant for Damien or the MC :unsure:
I think it's not to be received by anyone in particular. It's like when girls write the name of the guy they like or her name with the guy's last name over and over.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I hear you loud and clear, but, she didn't leave it sitting around for Damien to find it ;) he doesn't even attend that class

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I hear you loud and clear, but, she didn't leave it sitting around for Damien to find it ;) he doesn't even attend that class
Well she's not in love with him or why would she be living with Damien? It just don't make sense. Plus it's not like I turn ed her down for her to feel that way. And I had plenty of chances to turned her away. So she must be talking about that Bruce Jenner wannabe. The Mc agrees with that assessment also.

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Well she's not in love with him or why would she be living with Damien. It just don't make sense. Plus it's not like I turn her down for her to feel that way. And I had plenty of chances to turn her away. So she must be talking about that Bruce Jenner wannabe.
Really confused here as I thought Damien was gay or do I have that wrong?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Really confused here as I thought Damien was gay or do I have that wrong?
Pretty much confirmed Damien is gay. Charles pretty much confirmed it that is in the last update. Question is how did he find out? The locker rooms have ears and spy cams is what I think.

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Pretty much confirmed Damien is gay. Charles pretty much confirmed it that is in the last update. Question is how did he find out? The locker rooms have ears and spy cams is what I think.
Think Charles has cams in most places around the school as he seems to do what he wants to pretty much everyone as you find out with all the favortism he does for his family members as getting them places in the school and better treatment.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Think Charles has cams in most places around the school as he seems to do what he wants to pretty much everyone as you find out with all the favortism he does for his family members as getting them places in the school and better treatment.
There is also that party that Damien and the Mc will have to go to.
Who knows what Charles has up his sleeve for those two.
It won't be pretty and it won't be good. That's Charles needs to go.

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
There is also that party that Damien and the Mc will have to go to.
Who knows what Charles has up his sleeve for those two.
It won't be pretty and it won't be good. That's Charles needs to go.
Think Charles is going to throw women at the MC and try to tape it so he has him by the short hairs as clearly he wants to keep the MC under his thumb.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Think Charles is going to throw women at the MC and try to tape it so he has him by the short hairs as clearly he wants to keep the MC under his thumb.
Wouldn't work.

The ole blackamil theory has already been debunked several times, there is no way to do it without him losing his career and causing another scandal while the MC is a college kid that has sex ... nothing would happen to him.

I agreed to the sex tape with Eden that's going to be released to the public and whether it shows his face or not it's going to come out it's him eventually.

Trying to blackmail a young guy with sex tapes only works if they have something to hide like they fucked a Jack Russel.

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Wouldn't work.

The ole blackamil theory has already been debunked several times, there is no way to do it without him losing his career and causing another scandal while the MC is a college kid that has sex ... nothing would happen to him.

I agreed to the sex tape with Eden that's going to be released to the public and whether it shows his face or not it's going to come out it's him eventually.

Trying to blackmail a young guy with sex tapes only works if they have something to hide like they fucked a Jack Russel.
Can see that now just thought in Charles twisted mind he would go through with it.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well Katie that's Charles niece said that they both want him to be happy.
I guess Charles is going all out with the ass kissing into overdrive to get on the MC's good side.
I don't think Katie will be there, but I already had a piece of that action twice.

Reactions: ImperialD

magus448

May 22, 2018
Wouldn't work.

Also the "I'm going to tell your gf you cheated" isn't going to work from this point forward. I'm guessing all Jamie is going to say is "Oh she looks so happy!"

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes