Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
College teams are disqualified for that in championships, Testosterone/ estrogen are banned substances.
There is no such disqualification.

Unless you have a source I can't find but there is nothing saying Transgender people going through HRT are banned from college sports.

The only thing I can find is evidence is required of transitioning which was my point regarding Skye, "he" isn't transitioning so wouldn't get on a male team.

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
There is no such disqualification.

Unless you have a source I can't find but there is nothing saying Transgender people going through HRT are banned from college sports.

The only thing I can find is evidence is required of transitioning which was my point regarding Skye, "he" isn't transitioning so wouldn't get on a male team.
There are in fact rules against it. If she's classified as a FTM and not a Tomboy, she would have to have no anabolic agents or Hormone modulators in her system to compete. Skye comes off as a through and through Tomboy so she should have no issues.

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Just more Shauna stuff in general really. Though I really want to see her pound Jamie's bubble butt. They both get along well and seem pretty comfortable with each other, all they need is some more bonding and encouragement from the MC. Also Jamie gets the added bonus of experiencing a normal sized penis as opposed to the MC's flesh spear.
I refer to the MC's as the Meat Missile. :cool:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are in fact rules against it. If she's classified as a FTM and not a Tomboy, she would have to have no anabolic agents or Hormone modulators in her system to compete. Skye comes off as a through and through Tomboy so she should have no issues.
Banned substances in that rule dount count towards transgender.

Also if she was a tomboy she wouldn't be allowed on a mans team regardless of if there are no womens teams or not.

Reactions: NeimadFR

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
So I went into a long journey to see if there was any documentation of women playing in male teams. There was only 2 sites that spoke about coed teams or mix gender teams but once you start reading about the rules the game starts like normal basketball but turns into (touch football). Men can not block or play hard defense (hard fouls, charges, ect), It will be a team of 3guys 2girls that is also part of there rules.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How nice to see reliable sources being used in debates instead of people shoving their ideas in the face of others without any proof backing them up :D
It's a bit of a touchy subject for a lot of people so i'd rather know something about the subject matter and have something more reliable than wikipedia to quote as a source.

It's relevant in a lot of ways given how transgender in sports as a whole is a thing going on from school all the way up to the Olympics.

Be silly as all hell if I started spouting off and got it all completely wrong.

Not a dig at the other guy, he is right in that they are banned substances but there are a lot of loop holes for the trans community.

It's all very new and still being worked out so things may change in the future.

Reactions: L30 and NeimadFR
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes