EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The length of the updates has nothing to do with it, the problem is that:
- Harper is your coach and Nat's mother, one of the girls you're dating
- Veronica is your teacher, and the school has already had problems in the past precisely because of a relationship between teacher and pupil
- Azel is simply your mother. Not biologically, but she is the person who raised you anyway, and even though she is clearly attracted to you, it is not difficult to understand why it is not easy for her to jump on you like all the others.

Think of Rachael, Katie and the nurse for example, they are free or have the permission of their husbands, and in fact we did not waste even a second before fucking them.
With the current pacing, by the end of week 2, Harper will already be done, Veronica as well, and Azel realises that the she wants a baby from MC, the one that is safe is the granny of the redhead, that is if she doesn't drop by for a visit.

I don't think its cool for the MC to have anything romantic with Jasmine, because of bros before hoes! Damien will still be the MC's teammate long after he's banging anything with a vagina and Jasmine's a long-faded cum stain! ;)
This is why I'm so far hesitant to go after Jasmine and confront Damien so far, and was disappointed when at last weeks update, instead of finally clearing things up with him, we get yet another new character dropped on us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agamennone80

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Hmm How I can say ?... The first part of this update is good but the second part ( school ) is a little boring and gives me the impression that the developer want to rush the game. Maybe he should take a few weeks off before his brain drop ^^

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What's going to happen is Damien is going to realise he has feelings for the MC and take a few months off.

During that time he'll go get surgery for a pair of DD's, some facial reconstruction and hair extensions.

Then Damina will come back, declare her undying love, ask the MC to play mummy's and daddies and then shout "come suck mummy's dick" and we'll all rejoice.

Meanwhile people will realise they got fucked by Jasmine's ex before they got anywhere near her and that would be hilarious.

Hmm How I can say ?... The first part of this update is good but the second part ( school ) is a little boring and gives me the impression that the developer want to rush the game. Maybe he should take a few weeks off before his brain drop ^^
There is no rushing, the story is all planned out and he has plenty to go in.

5 minutes? It's 4 minutes more than all the other girls needed to want to be fucked by the MC.:ROFLMAO:
Sex is fine but she's talking love and falling in love that quickly would be sending up clingy alarm bells to me and i'd be handcuffing her to Damien to keep her away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 18, 2018
Is this a full day release of day 6 now? Or still a beta release? No changelog atm.
There are sooooo many spoilers in this thread, so dont wanna scroll trough it all to find my answer really.
(People really need to be better at using the spoiler function when posting)

• Angry
Reactions: Sativa-29

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is this a full day release of day 6 now? Or still a beta release? No changelog atm.
There are sooooo many spoilers in this thread, so dont wanna scroll trough it all to find my answer really.
27th is last update so not quite yet.

Reactions: L30

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I guess a couple more as braindrop suggested. I guess you are like me, waiting for a whole day's play xD

Reactions: Darken_Ral

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
What's going to happen is Damien is going to realise he has feelings for the MC and take a few months off.

During that time he'll go get surgery for a pair of DD's, some facial reconstruction and hair extensions.

Then Damina will come back, declare her undying love, ask the MC to play mummy's and daddies and then shout "come suck mummy's dick" and we'll all rejoice.
1569325904538.jpg

:sick: i threw up in my mouth a bit. Why would you put that image in my head, gross. Jk, though i might be a pervert who dabbles, that would be little too far even for me.

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
I haven't posted here in a little bit...

Figured I'd stop by and thank you all for playing my game. <3
I hope you're all enjoying day 6 so far. There's some cool things planned for the next two weeks. :)
And I hope everyone has a very nice Valentine's day.
I have to say, you're doing great with the writing. I'm really liking the characters, the overall story, school life etc. Can't wait to see how the first basketball match is going to turn out. Keep up the good work!

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
I think some of the newer renders are a bit off, particularly the close up smiles. Also, I'm sure people would understand you being late if you have a good reason for it. You don't need to exhaust yourself to catch up in a week when you can do it over a a month or longer and it's more sustainable too.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I haven't posted here in a little bit...

Figured I'd stop by and thank you all for playing my game. <3
I hope you're all enjoying day 6 so far. There's some cool things planned for the next two weeks. :)
And I hope everyone has a very nice Valentine's day.
Why not put a Valentines's update and make it extra special.
Like he finaly gets to see his mother for Valentine's and this time she doesn't run away.
Things like that come to mind....peace.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
This should probably be "him"?
In general the whole thing feels very forced and weird (how many FTM trans people, even when not transitioning, will be "just fine" wearing women's clothing?)

There are exactly 70 callilion so get used to it.
They are going nowhere. They are here to stay and stay hard they willl get...
I sound like Yoda so read it and weep.......peace.

Last edited:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Why not put a Valentines's update and make it extra special.
Like he finaly gets to see his mother for Valentine's and this time she doesn't run away.
Things like that come to mind....peace.
NoNoNONONo
Pls nerver make a "special" no valatine somiting

Reactions: VepsrP

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
NoNoNONONo
Pls nerver make a "special" no valatine somiting
Why not? Some developers are still doing Christmas specials.
They don't get that Chistmas is over. But I still would like to see it.
Anyway never mind Valentine get those two closer together at least.
Don't wait until a comet hits Earth or some BS like that.....peace.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I have approached this VN by not downloading every update, usually I have been downloading one update then waiting a few weeks. Then each update has a bit more content. These last few are interesting but as mentioned before the L.I. characters all seem very one dimensional. They all see the MC, and within the space of a day are all wanting a piece of his dick. And one more thing I noticed, there just isn't enough hours in a day to get done all the things he has committed to. There is no way he can get all of it done unless he never sleeps, or eats, or shits. The only thing he has time for is walking around and fucking.

Regardless, still like the VN and most of the renders are good.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Why not? Some developers are still doing Christmas specials.
They don't get that Chistmas is over. But I still would like to see it.
Anyway never mind Valentine get those two closer together at least.
Don't wait until a comet hits Earth or some BS like that.....peace.
Because the dev has no time four story content and a hate this wast of time :cool:

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes