fea876

Nov 24, 2018
Of course she'd be talking about the bloke she's known for 5 minutes and barely had a handful of conversations with, why would she be talking about the guy she's in a relationship with and trying to make it work.............
5 minutes? It's 4 minutes more than all the other girls needed to want to be fucked by the MC.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Triangulum Games

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
Whats with all the N/A in the change log? There has been no new content added in the last 3 updates bar a bug fix?

Like what exactly is the point of updating nothing?
As previously mentioned, each weekly update contains around 120-140 new renders. Just because the changelog is not updated does not mean that there is no new content. (y)

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I don't think its cool for the MC to have anything romantic with Jasmine, because of bros before hoes! Damien will still be the MC's teammate long after he's banging anything with a vagina and Jasmine's a long-faded cum stain! ;)
ce9a68d46d16d756a5888114ff06a4ec.png

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
holy shit slow down, i'm still not done with the last update. (don't actually slow down)
something that does bug me is how Braindrop said they didn't get a lot of sleep this last week. I mean, I really love this game, but I'm worried it's gonna cause a lot of strain on Braindrops mental state. If anything, he should slow down a bit, and even if it means not releasing an update every week but instead bi-weekly just so he can take more time and not overwork himself to such a state he may cause himself major damage, I say go for it. I'm sure many fans won't mind if the updates slow down a little bit if it means Bd is taking care of himself.

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
I don't think its cool for the MC to have anything romantic with Jasmine, because of bros before hoes! Damien will still be the MC's teammate long after he's banging anything with a vagina and Jasmine's a long-faded cum stain! ;)
Umm Damien plays for the... ahem... OTHER team. (pun intended)
He's just been using Jasmine as his "beard".

Reactions: Bakuran and jish55
Oct 8, 2018
As previously mentioned, each weekly update contains around 120-140 new renders. Just because the changelog is not updated does not mean that there is no new content. (y)
I must have missed that memo, thanks for clearing that up. I still find it a tad odd that there are change log updates which state there were a 100-140 renders added and then ones which say N/A but que sera sera I guess

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
I must have missed that memo, thanks for clearing that up. I still find it a tad odd that there are change log updates which state there were a 100-140 renders added and then ones which say N/A but que sera sera I guess
This is because Braindrop does not always declare it, and when it does, it often does it on Discord, so it is difficult for moderators to know exactly what to write in the "changelog".

If you're interested, however, there are 146 new renders this week. :D

Reactions: L30
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes