ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well to put it simply , the game has done what i thought it would , except for Veronica (the teacher ) got a little surprised by what happened ... maybe the MC will get close to her ?
also i'm glad Jasmine will be single again waiting for the MC
, well i hope anyways , i like her :love:
great job and i do enjoy the story line still (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't think its cool for the MC to have anything romantic with Jasmine, because of bros before hoes! Damien will still be the MC's teammate long after he's banging anything with a vagina and Jasmine's a long-faded cum stain! ;)
Jasmine is that Damien's girlfriend?
Didn't you hear? Damien is coming out of his closet and don't have room in there for Jasmine.
He's been living a lie like Bruce Jenner. Next thing you know he'll be wearing a wig for that friend of his of his Chang or Vice versa..ha..ha.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I keep seeing Skye get mentioned, but I have no recollection of them. New character in day 6? That really makes it difficult to wait for the end of the month now..

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
A lot of people however Brain didn't like it and it is incredibly overused so it won't be coming back.
i mean, isn't that kind of the whole thing with hairstyles, alot of people have simmular ones. i swear half the guys i know irl have that shaved/super short sides and back and styled top

Sarducar

Jan 7, 2019
something that does bug me is how Braindrop said they didn't get a lot of sleep this last week. I mean, I really love this game, but I'm worried it's gonna cause a lot of strain on Braindrops mental state. If anything, he should slow down a bit, and even if it means not releasing an update every week but instead bi-weekly just so he can take more time and not overwork himself to such a state he may cause himself major damage, I say go for it. I'm sure many fans won't mind if the updates slow down a little bit if it means Bd is taking care of himself.
Don't worry he's not the patreon farmer like ICSTOR

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
For that to happen, the update would have to be a lot longer then this one...peace.
The length of the updates has nothing to do with it, the problem is that:
- Harper is your coach and Nat's mother, one of the girls you're dating
- Veronica is your teacher, and the school has already had problems in the past precisely because of a relationship between teacher and pupil
- Azel is simply your mother. Not biologically, but she is the person who raised you anyway, and even though she is clearly attracted to you, it is not difficult to understand why it is not easy for her to jump on you like all the others.

Think of Rachael, Katie and the nurse for example, they are free or have the permission of their husbands, and in fact we did not waste even a second before fucking them.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes