FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Nah he's not, but then again, here that gets you flamed. Jamies attitude is nothing but a walking plot convenience, so the story could roll the same without bringing in drama into it, or the possibility of a breakup, since judging by previous comments and q&a-s, there's no plan to do just that. I don't know what happens exactly in the Shauna route if you refuse her advance at the very beginning, but I saw that she gets into the fold regardless, which is just reinforces the whole thing. It seems there are some attempts to break her out of this "yo boyfie, go fuck that chick as well" trope, like when she negotiates for a better contract with Rachael, but it's still ain't enough to get her out of the status.

The thread is part of the forum, and I doubt there's much WVM talk outside of here, hence why I said that. I could be wrong though.
I made a similar argument about Shauna. Basically this game gives you the illusion of choices. Basically in the shower scene with Shauna you can tell her that you 1) want to explore your feelings for her or 2) keep it as friends. You also are given the choice to buy her earrings in the jewelry shop. You are given the choice to smack her ass. You are given the choice to kiss her or not but yet you are thrown into the relationship regardless of your choices.

The women in this game are beginning to become one dimensional. Only purpose they serve is to bat their eyes at you and fuck you without any real creative character development. The MC is turning out to be Dr Phil and trying to solve everyone's problem that has a beef with him.

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
I wonder when Jasmine was writing the note
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder if she was talking about Damien or the MC. I have a slight feeling though that she was talking about the MC. I just want have Jasmine!

• Haha
Reactions: VepsrP

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
love this game ,hopefully more gals to do ,kinda faded away from his pregnancy job? who`s the big gal? Nichole? not remember her......that might be an interesting story......also ,and the Teacher,and the coach and etc etc etc.......LOL Lucky guy.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
I Understand the Cheating Tag, But is there going to be a chance that you'll get caught at some time??
Alot of these games have the Cheating with little no repercussions

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
Its full day 6???
1. Each weekly update contains an average of 120-140 new renders and 2-3 animations, if there are sex scenes. This week, to be exact, there are 146 of them.

2. Those who say there are only bugfixes don't know what they are talking about. Bugfixes are released after a few hours, not after an entire week.

3. If all goes well, day 6 will be completed on the 27th of this month.

• Love
Reactions: L30 and EthanHunt95

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
WVM [Day 1-6 v0.6.5] [Braindrop]

Original Size: 1.56 GB
Compressed Size: 565 MB

Win/Linux - - - - :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Just out of curiosity, is it gay for a hetero dude to fuck a trans-man like in the case of the MC and Skye? :unsure: I assume all of Skye's female naughty bits are still intact.
with them birthing hips i say totally fine..but remember..if you are not sure..according the the rules of No Homo(as posted on reddit) you have 1 second to shout "no homo" as your safety net.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes