ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Because the dev has no time four story content and a hate this wast of time :cool:
He seems to have time every week not that you notice.
Like I said do updates evry 2 weeks.
What's the rush? Your mind needs to recharge and get fressh new ideas...peace.

trogan3000

Jul 10, 2017
Love this game thanks man the women are hot other then the nurse lol but a great game at that and can't wait for more :)

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
I have approached this VN by not downloading every update, usually I have been downloading one update then waiting a few weeks. Then each update has a bit more content. These last few are interesting but as mentioned before the L.I. characters all seem very one dimensional. They all see the MC, and within the space of a day are all wanting a piece of his dick. And one more thing I noticed, there just isn't enough hours in a day to get done all the things he has committed to. There is no way he can get all of it done unless he never sleeps, or eats, or shits. The only thing he has time for is walking around and fucking.

Regardless, still like the VN and most of the renders are good.
Yeah this 6th day in particular seems like it's too packed and as a result I was feeling a bit disapointed by the lack of depth, like the discussion with Elizabeth seemed like something important I was looking forward to, but was very short and nothing much was said.

I guess once things settle a bit in MC's life it's gonna be easier to get a slower pace with more time for each single interaction.
Anyway keep up the good work Braindrop!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
This game reminds me of The Shrink.
Except he's not that popular has 3 sisters and a hot mom or landlord.
It does have gender path routes.
I count 3 so far. I don't know how many more will be added to the Harem.
The maid, the roomie, the friend from high school he ran into at the Gym and who knows how many more. The only weird thing is I haven't met the shrink yet. Who knows maybe she's one.
A lot of games seem to be having those path choices.
I'm not saying I don't like it but damn. Almost every ame has them now.
I call it the Bruce Jenner obsecion....peace.

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
Sorry if this has been answered already but is Skye going to be a romance option? Because I enjoy some masculine features on female bodies like short hair and toned muscles. So combined with some luscious curves, physically speaking he has a rocking bod.

Reactions: XoxerOne

rootbeerfloat

Jul 20, 2019
I haven't posted here in a little bit...

Figured I'd stop by and thank you all for playing my game. <3
I hope you're all enjoying day 6 so far. There's some cool things planned for the next two weeks. :)
And I hope everyone has a very nice Valentine's day.
Thanks for all your hard work! The diversity in body types & personalities for your characters combined with well-written dialog really set your game apart. Can't wait to see what comes next.

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
I would like to see Skye and MC hook up one time and then have Skye be attracted to Liz. Then the MC could get Liz to go out with Skye as a favor and then thank him saying she still loves him, but she has found someone like him. I still want Jamie and Shauna to do more than kiss (I took the female option) and maybe even have the girls get together with Natalie and Bailey. As for Skye playing on a male team, it's an easy fix, they have no female team and the team is short players, so an exception was made by the league and college. As for those saying he gets laid to fast buy all the girls. It's shows you never have been around a top pick athlete going into college. They get more offers for hookups than any real person could handle. Girls want to be with the star of the show.

Reactions: VonHelton

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Personally waiting for when MC can do more things with Shauna's dick
Just more Shauna stuff in general really. Though I really want to see her pound Jamie's bubble butt. They both get along well and seem pretty comfortable with each other, all they need is some more bonding and encouragement from the MC. Also Jamie gets the added bonus of experiencing a normal sized penis as opposed to the MC's flesh spear.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes