xMalakh77x

Jan 30, 2018
ok then....this update did something that games don't usually do....Ryker character pissed me off big time...either that or my coffee was a little too strong lol
I congratulate the Dev, you just created (for me) the Joffrey Baraethon of this game!

Reactions: kantigura

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
ok then....this update did something that games don't usually do....Ryker character pissed me off big time...either that or my coffee was a little too strong lol
I congratulate the Dev, you just created (for me) the Joffrey Baraethon of this game!
Every story needs bad guy.

Reactions: kantigura

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
can anybody tell me what is the difference between paying from debit card and paypal....

Dnindustry

Jul 17, 2019
can anybody tell me what is the difference between paying from debit card and paypal....
Yeah. You can actually file fraud investigations with your debit card company. Pay pal you CANNOT AND WIN....it is considered an ACH transaction and cannot be undone. Never use a debit card with PayPal because if there is a dispute they say they are just the middle man. Not like it used to be. They say deal with the vendor. If its google. An ingame purchase your fucked. Only use credit card then pay it off with the money from your checking. Never link anything your checking in that realm. I lost $7k. Trust me.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes