Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah. You can actually file fraud investigations with your debit card company. Pay pal you CANNOT AND WIN....it is considered an ACH transaction and cannot be undone. Never use a debit card with PayPal because if there is a dispute they say they are just the middle man. Not like it used to be. They say deal with the vendor. If its google. An ingame purchase your fucked. Only use credit card then pay it off with the money from your checking. Never link anything your checking in that realm. I lost $7k. Trust me.
I've been able to dispute transaction with Paypal and have them stopped or refunded regardless of the payment.

With my credit card I had to go through a fraud investigation and it took 6 months to get my money back.

I'll never use my cards online, all I will use is Paypal.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Yeah. You can actually file fraud investigations with your debit card company. Pay pal you CANNOT AND WIN....it is considered an ACH transaction and cannot be undone. Never use a debit card with PayPal because if there is a dispute they say they are just the middle man. Not like it used to be. They say deal with the vendor. If its google. An ingame purchase your fucked. Only use credit card then pay it off with the money from your checking. Never link anything your checking in that realm. I lost $7k. Trust me.
Different rules in different countries. We dont have credit card companies. Credit cards are issued by your own bank and you can have only one per account. There strict limits and controls. Very few payments are made with a credit card due to the interest charged. Everything is done with debit-card and there are no costs. I never have cash in my pocket for the last 8 years. It is never needed.
I never use pay pal. On line we have the Ideal system and any payment made is easily cancelled.

JonSnowKnows

Jun 29, 2017
Why does it feel like everytime I download the android version, it's always from a different person. I have like 3 different WVMs now.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
The dev, yesterday:
Day 6 final release date:
We're still looking good for the 27th, Although I'll throw it out there just in case it happens that I may need an extra day so it could come out the 28th. I don't anticipate needing it but it's not always as easy as that.
My god end of february is going to be HUGE, there is power vacuum, sumthindifrnt NW 2 videos and WVM full day 6 coming out. All at the same time.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
thank u for the reply bro... :) i want to be a patron that's why i ask...what about debit card... i don't have a credit card...

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
I never played this game I have a question. Is this like lust epidemic with short but consistent updates that is really worth playing after at least a year ?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well that was a really shitty 'twist'. I'll give it a bit more of a chance, but I may hate the new direction of this game now, depending how prominent it is.
Reactions to 0.6.6:
Primary faithful save:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheating asshole save:

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes