MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
For those that really want a fix, just drop this into your /game folder (next to archive.rpa). This also fixes Jasmine coming up as Harper.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Another reat relese, I love the twists and of course the girls. Well done and as usual I cant wait for the next release

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh Rainn, you silly girl, this is the worst question you could ask this MC...prepare to have your door tree trunked...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm aware that it's apparently the end of the update but it took me so long to set that up lol
No redblooded human would have considered selecting to be just "friends" with Miss Bailey...there was no reason to even have a choice input coded in the VN...silliness ;)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
The Ryker storyline took me by surprise, (Feels like ERIC from BB) this is the very first thing I didn't like about WVM, I hated this part, overall another great update, -Minus the The Ryker Part-

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I do think some people are overreacting about Ryker. It's really not a bigger development than Charles already was. If you are worried about NTR scenarios because it's a younger guy, don't, Braindrop long ago said he wouldn't be doing that. For now, Ryker only seems like a threat to MC's basketball career, not to his love life

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I do think some people are overreacting about Ryker. It's really not a bigger development than Charles already was. If you are worried about NTR scenarios because it's a younger guy, don't, Braindrop long ago said he wouldn't be doing that. For now, Ryker only seems like a threat to MC's basketball career, not to his love life
to further calm down the people if they are worried about potential NTR scenarios which there is no reason to be, Braindrop himself had this to say back when he released the first version
Mc can choose wether or not to cheat on his girlfriend. There will be absolutely no ntr in this game.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
to further calm down the people if they are worried about potential NTR scenarios which there is no reason to be, Braindrop himself had this to say back when he released the first version
"Don't make me tap the sign..."

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It ends right before you get a chance to spit-roast Bailey so just wait until next week.
You definitely should use spoiler tag.Especially for the fans of Bailey.
Not to mention you even don't know what spit-roasting mean.
I got sick of downloading the whole game! Why can't they release only updates?
Nobody is forcing you to play it.Someone just leak it here.But you can wait for the full update.

Beaviss

Jan 27, 2018
Yeah
No, nobody has ever said that, you are a true original.
I'm with you on this one
Anyone else think Natalie was way hotter with the original haircut? She looked so different with the new one I was kinda disappointed.

Also Rainn looks even more banging with the low makeup.

Played the whole game through today and while reading the last few posts I'm already forgetting who some of the girls are lol. You really are spoiling us with this one.
Yeah I'm with you in that. Original hairstyle looks way cuter

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes