MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
small glitch.png
Harper? I thought her name was Jasmine.... :)
Small mistake there my friend
Thought i'd point it out real quick

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Poor Ryker ,don't be so hard with him ,He just want to live in this magical world were his plans works flawlessly even without proper planning or machiavelous thinking
Or
He is bi and deep down,he want MC dingus for him plus toys while he wears a crown

Jun 25, 2017
They're the weekly updates which generally contain more renders than some other devs manage 2 months. Still, that's not enough for you then I suggest you wait for the full releases from now on
While I know game development takes a LOT of time, Braindrop is by far the best developer I think I've ever seen in terms of adult gaming. I only wish I had that amount of consistency in literally anything.

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
No matter how many times i try to play this, i just cant get passed all those close up face renders.
Starts to be creepy and disengaging after a while. Its like the characters ignore everything around them, except for the MC.

Which is a shame because the amount of times i see this dev on the ''last updates'' he seems to be pretty active.

Jun 7, 2019
Braindrop I just felt compelled to let you know that I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!! LMAO! Dammit man... Next week can't get here soon enough! Great work though! Absolutely enjoying the hell outta your story. Jerk. LOL

Reactions: Sativa-29

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
WTFH!! Totally Did Not see that coming!!
(Not All that surprised though. Ryker Is A Total Fucking Creep!!)
But cannot believe THAT ALL of This Is About $$$

Reactions: TrulyDemented1

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Day 270 is gonna have the maternity wing of the local hospital busy as fuck. MC is gonna need Gates and Bezos type coin to honor all the child support orders. Little bastard is completely out of control to the point that even Charles better watch his ass for fear of being violated, lol.

If the nurse gets preggers I'm deleting the VN, lmao....

gameFN

Aug 5, 2019
Day 270 is gonna have the maternity wing of the local hospital busy as fuck. MC is gonna need Gates and Bezos type coin to honor all the child support orders. Little bastard is completely out of control to the point that even Charles better watch his ass for fear of being violated, lol.

If the nurse gets preggers I'm deleting the VN, lmao....
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ZakAttak

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Well, in Country western parlance "Let's Circle the wagons!"
Short list of Who Can be trusted;
(Mom, Jamie, Shawna, Harper & Natalie, Liz, Jasmine)
Can Stacy be trusted?
Who else Is Following Us? why? who's responsible?
Need to talk with Rachael & Harper.
(Harper NEEDS to know that she was 'set-up')
What Does This Mean for the Team now?
What is the deal with Alexis?? Is She going to be another headache?
(having 2nd thoughts about having sex with her now)
Finally, What is Charles' role in this? Does He have one?

Reactions: Karl Franz 77
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes