ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
This game took a turn for the worse. Now we are following the Richer path.
Now cause of him I'm avoiding all contacts with any girl until this Richer bull is taken care of.
I feel sorry for Kimy but she should change locks just to be safe. Doesn't anybody change locks anymore? Now I'm worried about that party with Charles. I can only guess whose gonna be there and I bet the Mc won't like it. I wonder if that phone that was given to the Mc by Jasmine is bugged?
Now that the Mc knows why the team loses, I wonder if the MC will talk to Charles about it.
Otherwise it would be 2 more reasons why not to continue the Harem path until the Richer path is taken care of. I had to turn down Bailey. I hate bad guys in every game but every game's got to have one or more. There were also no choices in this update....bummer.

fab_stand

Sep 2, 2018
Update 14/02/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Wvm" version 065.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Wvm" version 065.
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

######################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Wvm" version 064.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Wvm" version 064.
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è: Mega

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
Posso installarla anche con la versione attuale (0.66)?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
This game took a turn for the worse. Now we are following the Richer path.
Now cause of him I'm avoiding all contacts with any girl until this Ricer bull is taken care of.
I feel sorry for Kimy but she should change locks just to be safe. Doesn't anybody change locks anymore? Now I'm worried about that party with Charles. I can only guess whose gonna be there and I bet the Mc won't like it. I wonder if that phone that was given to the Mc by Jasmine is bugged?
Now that the Mc knows why the team loses, I wonder if the MC will talk to Charles about it.
Otherwise it would be 2 more reasons why not to continue the Harem path until the Richer path is taken care of. I had to turn down Bailey. I hate bad guys in every game but every game's got to have one or more. There were also no choices in this update....bummer.
I'm NOT going to swear on it; but I think Charles May be "Clueless" to some, if not All of his nephew's doings.
(as Liz said in Green house basement; "Charles thinks that SEX Is the Answer to Everything!")

Which Brings Up another question.
Can Katie be Trusted? Should MC talk to her?
(There Is No Love loss between her & her Uncle)

Reactions: Triangulum Games

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I'm NOT going to swear on it; but I think Charles May be "Clueless" to some, if not All of his nephew's doings.
(as Liz said in Green house basement; "Charles thinks that SEX Is the Answer to Everything!")

Which Brings Up another question.
Can Katie be Trusted? Should MC talk to her?
(There Is No Love loss between her & her Uncle)
I don't know if Katie can be trusted, but she was pissed when I turned her down so that skips a scene. How much you wanna bet that 1 or more teachers, will be at that party of Charles?

Reactions: Shelscott50

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Talking of Harper, it's too bad that we didn't get to see any of her in this update, I rejected Natalie to get a better chance with Harper

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes