Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I don't know if Katie can be trusted, but she was pissed when I turned her down so that skips a scene. How much you wanna bet that 1 or more teachers, will be at that party of Charles?
I played Katie both ways. I turned her down at first; then I went back and accepted.
More FUN!! ;) ;)

Note: Charles wanted to Fire Harper at beginning of school year; that would not have worked in Ryker's favor.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Guess everyone that has must be Vulcan......pointy eared green blooded bastards
That or they are worried about negative consequences down the line, having apparently not noticed BD's tendency to immediately remove or de-escalate potential conflicts for the MC.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I played Katie both ways. I turned her down at first; then I went back and accepted.
More FUN!! ;) ;)

Note: Charles wanted to Fire Harper at beginning of school year; that would not have worked in Ryker's favor.
Well now you know what happens when you turn her down the second time, no fun and no scene with Charles.
Wait does that mean no party at Charles either or did I just skipped that scene and it's going to happen anyway? ....so confusing.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
For those that didn't choose Bailey (such blasphemy), I think in Day 7 you're rewarded with the Oscar nominated supporting actress. Enjoy tappin' that while tag-teamin' the nurse :ROFLMAO: :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LOL! I tapped the Nurse Once; that was enough.
I WOULD Tap the Pizza girl; she isn't bad.
(Still have to find out which one IS MC's sister. Pizza girl or Stacy.)

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Maybe I am wrong; Katie CAN be trusted!!

MC: Are You Ryker's sister?
Katie: Sadly,... I am. older sister.
Katie: He doesn't like you.
MC: I don't like him, so it works out.
MC: And I would tell him that too, if he ever showed up to practice.
Katie: No one likes him.
I agree. That's why I fucked her brains out, so she'd join my side. After initially turning her down the second time, I reversed time a little bit when she started to threaten me. But once she showed me her cross-eyed O-face I knew she'd never betray me and give up the D. :cool:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I agree. That's why I fucked her brains out, so she'd join my side. After initially turning her down the second time, I reversed time a little bit when she started to threaten me. But once she showed me her cross-eyed O-face I knew she'd never betray me and give up the D. :cool:
She threatened you? I must have missed that part. I just starting clicking the bull path aka Richer and sister. I don't know if the Charles party is gonna happen after that. The scene was skipped.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes