ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
Random question.
Whats with these games having the option to control the volume level of character voices?
Yet none of the characters ever talk. Or if they do they might say ike 1 or 2 words out of every 9 conversations.
Do my speakers need to be maxed out or something?

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Random question.
Whats with these games having the option to control the volume level of character voices?
Yet none of the characters ever talk. Or if they do they might say ike 1 or 2 words out of every 9 conversations.
It's a default slide in the ren'py engine.

Reactions: ogar nightelf

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Random question.
It's the default renpy option menu. It's rarely changed other than colors and fonts

Reactions: ogar nightelf

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
178 renders in 7 days. That's 25.4 a day. Not an intentional cliffhanger.
That's just as far as I was able to get. I'm doing my best over here. :LUL:
Just glad I didn't cave to the temptation to play when I saw Bailey in the teasers...prolly woulda been very mad at you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Posso installarla anche con la versione attuale (0.66)?
Usually yes. At least if the versions are very close to each other. Obviously, the new text will always be in the original language. However, it depends on whether the game author has not changed the previous dialogs by adding or removing dialogues. In this case I cannot guarantee it but it is easy to foresee a crash of the game. Anyway I just published the translation for 0.66 ;-)
Solitamente si. Almeno se le versioni sono molto vicine tra loro. Ovviamente, il testo nuovo, sara' sempre in lingua originale. Tuttavia dipende dal fatto che l'autore del gioco non abbia modificato i dialoghi precedenti aggiungendo o rimuovendo dialoghi. In tal caso non posso garantirlo ma e' facile prevedere un crash del gioco. Comunque ho appena pubblicato la traduzine per 0.66 ;-)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You fucken cock tease Dev! Two updates with no sex just to end it there! That's some cold shit man.

Really enjoying the game though, it's my favourite at the moment.
Fear not, you will soon have a piece of the following, very little doubt. The goddess awaites:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: ZakAttak

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Enjoy the game so far, but choises are rare. I hope i have at least the option in the end, with girl i can impregnate and witch not.

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
Sometimes I feel a need for the possibility of save description to ease exploration

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Really had to fight back the urge of causing Ryker some harm if it wasn't for the bearded muscle he'd have never have left the house. It makes me worry about Kimmy now just hope we don't regret letting her have that house.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You want... more people related to Charles and Ryker around?
Yes. Charles isn't on Ryker's side. Katie is probably on our side after that fucking we gave her. If he has another sister we can bring onto our side Charles will be almost certain not to side with Ryker when the time comes.

It's the default renpy option menu. It's rarely changed other than colors and fonts
Sadly true, despite how easy it is to fix. Seriously, three lines in options.rpy?
Python:
define config.has_sound = True
define config.has_music = True
define config.has_voice = True
Just change those to False!

Reactions: Irascor and Mormont

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Interesting update.

Any plans on establishing an actual relationship with Liz for the moment? She was already top 5 for me but that hair legit makes her look so much better!

Edit: Didn't want the thread to turn into an argument about NTR, I was just sceptical due to past experiences.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes