Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Really had to fight back the urge of causing Ryker some harm if it wasn't for the bearded muscle he'd have never have left the house. It makes me worry about Kimmy now just hope we don't regret letting her have that house.
Yeah this game makes me wish that every game had a Rock from 'Mid Life Crisis'. We could just call Rock and then sit back and wait for the screaming to start.

On a side note, why won't this MC just go to the police? Ryker is engaged in all kinds of illegal activity and he likes to talk alot like any good super villain. Just put on a wire and ask this dipshit some questions ffs. Or chop off his hands, gouge out his eyes, rip out his tongue and leave him in the desert. You know, whatever works....

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I really like this game, they never seem long enough but with the weekly update its understandable, cool twist cant wait for the next release.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
On a side note, why won't this MC just go to the police? Ryker is engaged in all kinds of illegal activity and he likes to talk alot like any good super villain. Just put on a wire and ask this dipshit some questions ffs. Or chop off his hands, gouge out his eyes, rip out his tongue and leave him in the desert. You know, whatever works....
Right now probably just to get a bit more of a story out of the whole Ryker situation whilst I agree that's what the MC should do but I'm guessing the dev has a bit of a story still to tell.

Reactions: Soul_less327

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
why won't this MC just go to the police?
That could be an option in the future, but I suspect it won't be so simple. Right now, nothing he's admitted to would be sufficiently illegal to actually remove him as a threat. Gambling isn't illegal everywhere (though sabotaging matches is uncouth, not technically illegal, you're just likely to get blacklisted), he hasn't actually threatened anyone with violence, Damien isn't being blackmailed, etc. Maybe you could get a restraining order on him for harrassment, or try and get the school involved, but with Charles being his uncle... well, like I said, not so simple.

Rachel is probably the better bet right now as opposed to the police.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
That could be an option in the future, but I suspect it won't be so simple. Right now, nothing he's admitted to would be sufficiently illegal to actually remove him as a threat. Gambling isn't illegal everywhere (though sabotaging matches is uncouth, not technically illegal, you're just likely to get blacklisted), he hasn't actually threatened anyone with violence, Damien isn't being blackmailed, etc. Maybe you could get a restraining order on him for harrassment, or try and get the school involved, but with Charles being his uncle... well, like I said, not so simple.

Rachel is probably the better bet right now as opposed to the police.
I'm pretty sure gambling on college games is illegal, but I could be wrong. Also Ryker did technically kidnap you and that is also illegal, the whole 'don't tell the police because the MC assaulted his kidnapper' excuse never made sense to me.

But for the story's sake fine, Rachel can take care of it. As long as 'take care of it' leaves Ryker in the ground, I'm all for it. Because honestly with someone as amoral as Ryker seems to be, dead is the only permanent solution to a problem like that.

Of course if he fucks with Kimmy again, all bets are off and he should die slow.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I'm pretty sure gambling on college games is illegal, but I could be wrong.
It's not a universal restriction. There are jurisdictions where you can bet on anything. The organizations running those events can't stop you. At best, they could kick you out if they found out you were betting (hence, blacklisting)

Also Ryker did technically kidnap you and that is also illegal, the whole 'don't tell the police because the MC assaulted his kidnapper' excuse never made sense to me.
I Don't think Ryker is stupid enough to talk about it again, and he has a perfectly acceptable alibi. No way that would put him away, it would just exacerbate the situation.

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
I'm pretty sure gambling on college games is illegal, but I could be wrong. Also Ryker did technically kidnap you and that is also illegal, the whole 'don't tell the police because the MC assaulted his kidnapper' excuse never made sense to me.

But for the story's sake fine, Rachel can take care of it. As long as 'take care of it' leaves Ryker in the ground, I'm all for it. Because honestly with someone as amoral as Ryker seems to be, dead is the only permanent solution to a problem like that.

Of course if he fucks with Kimmy again, all bets are off and he should die slow.
If it's point-shaving he could be expelled and Harper could be fired. IIRC some university about 20 yrs ago did an investigation and expelled quite a few players. The head coach was also fired, even though he didn't know about it. He was head coach tho so he became a scapegoat. We don't want that to happen to Harp! We need to find some dirt on Ryker that gets him expelled while keeping Harp out of it. Also any dirt we can find on Charles would be a huge bonus! :cool:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I wouldn't say it's unpopular. I'm not into it, it makes me physically sick most of the time, it's one of the few fetishes that simply cannot understand. I think it's more that people feel very strongly about it, whatever side of the fence you land on. That being said it seems like there are a few Dev's who have started to specialize in that topic, which I think is a really good thing. We should all have our interests catered to, just not on every project, you can't please everyone and that holds especially true when it comes to NTR.
I think it's polarising and unpopular, the minority that are into it are just very loud. I don't begrudge them their fetish, I just wish they would stop pushing for it to be included in every game, and in games where it's optional for it to be forced.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
LMAO, holy shit my eyes are burning! lol ....and by the way, where the fuck is his thumb? wait, no, please don't tell me, I don't wanna know :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Brother Lui
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes