Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
Refusing anything female with a cute face and body is taboo where I come from. Especially when she got such a nice pussy. We have a word for people who refuse that. It's called g-

I'm not going to get myself in trouble I already have 4 warnings. Just forget it.
Wait... Is saying Gorn forbidden? :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: SrRK and ZakAttak

K18

Apr 19, 2018
There will be some hints of NTR, such as maybe you'll be able to steal someone's girl. (Netori I believe? I don't know the specifications very well)
Netori, cool so... MC stealing Willow away from Ryker confirmed?
Yeah, Netori is when the protagonist steals someone's girl. Netori in most erotic anime & manga usually the MCs actually cares about the girl they stolen away. Unlike the other tag.
There's also a future client planned where maybe the husband/wife wants to watch. (Though you would have the choice of letting him/her to or not.)
"husband/wife wants to watch" :unsure:? The choice of letting the husband or the wife watch. So, MC could possibly make the wife watch him and the husband get busy? So, another couple somewhat similar to sexy Keyana & Brittany :cool:?

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I suspect that would fail to accomplish the ostensive purpose of those encounters :sneaky:
:LOL: Like i said, being somewhat like Keyana & Brittany. Maybe the husband could be a woman playing the husband role and/or be like Skye identifying as a man (or extreme tomboy, term coined by ZakAttak) and they're the ones getting pregnant. Anyway we'll find out when Braindrop gets to that point in the story.

hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
:LOL: Like i said, being somewhat like Keyana & Brittany. Maybe the husband could be a woman playing the husband role and/or be like Skye identifying as a man (or extreme tomboy, term coined by ZakAttak) and they're the ones getting pregnant. Anyway we'll find out when Braindrop gets to that point in the story.
Well after Shauna penis play, and Damien being a gay, I can totally imagine that there will be some optional gay content for the MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well after Shauna penis play, and Damien being a gay, I can totally imagine that there will be some optional gay content for the MC.
I think the possibility of playing "catcher" for trans shauna at some point is about as close to gay as the MC is ever gonna get BD has already kinda hinted at it whereas he has said nothing about full on dude on dude action involving the MC. Damien turning out gay was less of a hint at anything and more of just the most painless way to free up jasmine without a shit ton of drama lol

Last edited:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
i wonder what make braindrop and his game wvm so damn popular ? he gain 1000+ patreon and enter in top 100 patreon adult games in just what.. 6 months ? not a lot dev can achive that :unsure:
Hard work, Consistency and Transparency, Interacts with the FanBase?.
All very good qualities to have. And I'd make the case he deserves a heck of a lot more patreons and WVM to be highier on the top 100.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
i wonder what make braindrop and his game wvm so damn popular ? he gain 1000+ patreon and enter in top 100 patreon adult games in just what.. 6 months ? not a lot dev can achive that :unsure:
His thread already has over a million views because he pushes out decently sized updates on an almost weekly basis, which means very high visibility. To put that into perspective, it takes some games a year or more to reach that many views. His ratio of support to views is also quite high, even with the high rate of viewership already considered, but that's normal because WVM is a quality harem game with lots of sexy girls, lots of sexual content, and a lot of character and relationship building.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes