ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That is the point this is not a sim game .this is a story the developer trying to present in form of a VN .so I don't think it will make any sense to add any stats for basketball matches ,the VN is about a Basketball player not about basketball
true but wouldn't it be cool to see ourselves playing some basketball ... 3 pointer coming up .. woot

Last edited:

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Ryker said there are others beside Damien....
We have Teachers , Teammates , Cheerleaders and all the other girls any ideas who the other traitors-spies are or will be ???

Last edited:

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
We have Teachers , Teammates , Cheerleaders and all the other girls any ideas who the other traitors-spies are or will be ???
That one lady who came out of the room when he was in the hallway? She was gonna work for Charlie....She gets my vote.

(y)

Reactions: VeniXYZ

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
true but wouldn't it be cool to see ourselves playing some basketball ... 3 pointer coming up .. woot
Agree but it will take massive ammount of work to set it up . developer is an one man army and he barely got any free time because of huge ammount of content he is pumping every single week and don't forget renpy has its limitations too and even if it was possible I don't know how many people will like it.

Reactions: ImperialD

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
That is the point this is not a sim game .this is a story the developer trying to present in form of a VN .so I don't think it will make any sense to add any stats for basketball matches ,the VN is about a Basketball player not about basketball
Right, these are more akin to an E-book......

(y)

Mar 22, 2019
Whats the point Charles niece give a blowjob before?MC don't even know her and she just give it without proper introduction.But,i dont mind fucking her,make her pregnant and see Ryker pissed off seeing her sister like that.The only weakness mc have is mc doesnt have any powerful people behind him.And he is the worse in sex,first ejaculate,and then he just exhausted,lol..I guess big dick is just a show off.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
how many hours of gameplay is this right now? thank you.
That's kind of subjective as it can differ due to an individuals reading speed etc. I don't play weekly bite sized leaks so I've gotten about 45 min to an hour out of each full day on average. Day 4 took me a little longer as will Day 6 when it's complete because my religion demands any Bailey content be savored to the fullest like a fine wine :devilish:

Last edited:

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
Ryker also said the other one or other ones watching doesn't working for him
Remember the alley outside Rachael's office for example

Last edited:
Reactions: VeniXYZ

peas

Jul 31, 2018
For me, one of the big advantages of the pc version of the games is that it makes it very easy to find the save folder. Does anyone know where macs put the saves? I have looked in all folders in the show package contents and nothing. Even looked in application support. Help would be greatly appreciateed.

assdl

Feb 24, 2020
For me, one of the big advantages of the pc version of the games is that it makes it very easy to find the save folder. Does anyone know where macs put the saves? I have looked in all folders in the show package contents and nothing. Even looked in application support. Help would be greatly appreciateed.
It should be in /User/*yourname*/Library/Renpy/*GameName*

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Sound design is not an easy job, and the vast majority of game on this site that have it, use it very, very poorly, to the point that I don't even know why they bothered. It isn't universal, but if you don't have the time or knowledge of how to do it properly, it's best not to spend time on it at ALL, because it's a waste.
At the very least if there isn't any sound you should switch the volume sliders off. Leaving those on if there is no sound just confuses things.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
This is one of the best games i've played thus far but the latest release with that asshole Ryker gave me NTR-vibes (and i hate NTR with a passion) I really hope that Braindrop won't put any NTR-shit in the game.

Reactions: BaasB

sebastuan2020

Feb 5, 2020
I just have a doubt as the version changes an example v0.6.3.1 download and I want v0.6.6 more current as I download it? and not have to download everything again

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes