The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Gods I just want to say how much I fucking love this game.
I reloaded the game on my laptop after a full system wipe and with most games i'm skipping until i'm at the point I left off.
Not with WVM. Jamie and the rest of the girls just deserve my love and attention that much.
Fucking A++ to the writing braindrop. <3

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
Gods I just want to say how much I fucking love this game.
I reloaded the game on my laptop after a full system wipe and with most games i'm skipping until i'm at the point I left off.
Not with WVM. Jamie and the rest of the girls just deserve my love and attention that much.
Fucking A++ to the writing braindrop. <3
A fellow pagan? Yes, WVM is a great story.

(y)

Reactions: The ArcKnight

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
WVM Day 6 (Part 7/7) Teasers!

Hey everyone :)

Let's get the bad news out of the way first.

WVM Day 6 final is being delayed by one day, it will release this Friday instead of Thursday.
I'm very sorry for the delay, I honestly hate having to do it but I need the extra day to make sure everything is good to go. I know no one likes hearing excuses but I want to be clear about the reasoning behind pushing it back a day.

- Daz3d hasn't been kind to me this week. I've crashed many times 60-90% into a render and that's 20-30 minutes of lost time each time it happens.

- I lost around 7 hours of work having to deal with my ISP

- I added an extra animation that wasn't initially planned

- There's still some dialogue to touch up

- This final part deserves the extra day of polish and I don't want to rush it

I plan to have the release out around 5pm EST on Friday.
Day 6 final will be over 1000 renders long with 10 animations.

Plans after Day 6.
Well work on day 7 will begin. :)
Day 6 focused on a wide range of things and set a lot of things up. Day 7 will take a different pace and give some more time to the main girls (While still achieving everything it needs to) Day 7 also marks the end of our "intro".

Also I'll be building my custom water cooling loop this Saturday. I'll be sharing pictures of it in my discord.

Release schedule for March.
3/5: Part 1 release for Tiers 4-5
3/12: Part 2 release for Tiers 3-5
3/19: Part 3 release for Tiers 4-5
3/26: Part 4 release for Tiers 2-5

Early planning has Day 7 being 6-7 parts long.

Teasers moving to Wednesdays.
These past two weeks teaser's have been on Wednesday and I've enjoyed it. It gives me a wider selection of possible teasers to choose from and I'm able to give more accurate predictions regarding releases.
Those two things combined make for way better posts. :)

Upcoming things:
- Character sheet coming Sunday. (Was meant to already be out but I had to change a few things and with the update coming up I put this on the back burner.)
- Discord emojis. I've been joking around in discord about it for a while and never gave a reason as to why I haven't added them yet. Most of the ones that will be added are from images in Day 6 so I didn't want my emojis to act as spoilers. :)
- Poll for Saturday renders this week (Poll will be posted early tomorrow. Leave any ideas/suggestions in the comments or DM me them!)

Larger upcoming things:
I've mentioned that there are some cool things being worked on behind the scenes. The kind of work that's vital but never gets seen.
This is more of a tease than actual information, just know that there are some cool things coming very soon. :)

Dev shoutout of the week:
This is a completely random idea I just had as I was writing this. There's so many awesome devs that I interact with and I think it'll be cool to show them a little love in these posts and help you guys find some other cool games. :)
So our first one will be Killer7
He makes the game My New Family. I respect him very much as a Dev and I can tell he cares about his patrons just as much as I do.
Me and him got into making these games in a very similar way. So I very much recommend giving his game a try. :)

Once again, I'm sorry for the delay.
I absolutely hate having delays. There's a pit in my stomach as I write this because I know there's many people who are hype to play the final version of Day 6 and I'm letting them down. I don't take that lightly and I'll do my best to make sure it doesn't happen again.
I love you guys and I hope you're all doing well. I'll talk to you soon. <3
(Patron only teasers coming shortly after this)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well I for one dont care if it gets delayed for one day. He has done a good job so far and has been better than other developers out there so it doesnt matter really if you ask me.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just started playing this game. I haven't gotten very far yet (I just gave a speech at the rally), but I "sorta" like the game so far. However, I’m curious to know:

Is the author/developer a female?

I’m not asking that as a slight, or trying to be disrespectful. It’s just that the MC’s personality (at least early on) seems to be consistent with how women WANT all guys to think and act. It’s definitely not reflexive of how men actually think and act, especially 18-year-old young men (let alone 18-year-old star athletes). This story has more of a “knight in shining armor” woman’s novel feel, than a sex game for men feel. Which is why I was wondering if the author was a woman.

Also, the author seems to have very little knowledge as to how American collegiate athletics (along with the shady side of it) actually work. First off, a university president would NEVER behave the way Charles does. University presidents care about students and faculty, operations, research, etc. They care very little about athletics; which is a separate entity run by an Athletics Department (and headed by an Athletics Director). When it comes to the Athletics Department, a university president only really gives a shit about two things:1) that the Athletics Department doesn’t lose money (an Athletics Department has to be completely self-sufficient, because a university is not allowed to use academic money (tuition, research grants, state and federal funding, etc.) to supplement athletics in any way), and 2) that the Athletics Department doesn’t bring any negative attention to the university (i.e. SCANDAL). The odds that a university president ever personally interacts with a star athlete during the athlete’s time on campus (outside of a casual handshake) is low; therefore a university president personally presenting the athlete with an impermissible benefit (a house), and telling the athlete that they do not have to go to class would NEVER HAPPEN. A university president sending a cheerleader to fuck a star recruit? FORGET ABOUT IT! A university president involved in the hiring and/or firing of a basketball coach? Nope, that’s the job of the Athletics Director.

The person that Charles is more analogous with is a booster (someone who donates money to a school, but is not affiliated with the school in an official capacity; a wealthy alum, for example). Even then, it is rare for a star athlete to ever meet the booster that is illegally taking care of them. Impermissible benefits are almost always funneled from the booster to the athlete through a middle man, or a series of middle men.

Secondly, the attempt to make the MC super duper honest and honorable in the beginning of the story (as it pertains to him not knowing how he was going to be treated at his new school), is a little far-fetched. Again, I’m not sure if the author/developer knows how the college recruitment process works (especially a dirty recruitment process). Not only would the MC have known about the impermissible benefits (house, car, etc.) that he would have been receiving at his college of choice; so too would his parents (in this case Azel). They BOTH would have had a long, and close relationship to the middle man (or middle men) that would have been providing these benefits on behalf of the booster. In fact, the promise of these things is one on the main reasons why a star recruit chooses the college that he does, and many times the payoff starts while he is still in high school. So the idea that the #1 basketball recruit in the nation chose to attend the winless school (apparently without ever meeting the head coach during his recruitment; because it seems like when the MC arrives on campus, the first time he meets Coach Harper is the first time he has EVER met Coach Harper), and is later surprised and taken back by the under-the-table rewards that he is receiving is, like I said, a little far-fetched (ok…very far-fetched).

And about Coach Harper. I can’t think of a single case of a woman coaching a male team at the collegiate level. And if so, they definitely would not behave like Coach Harper. A woman coach is going to look and act more masculine in order to demand the respect of her male players. No coach is going to allow 9/12 of the team to skip the first practice, but ESPECIALLY not a female coach. She’s not even going to wear makeup, let alone constantly be hugging one of her players; and she’s DEFINITELY not going to leave practice to go and cry. This all just seems like a “chick flicky” way of making the MC this courteous white knight that understandingly solves all women’s problems, and protects them from the evil male antagonist.

And why is she never wearing any shoes? LOL!

I do like the game though. The renders are AMAZING, and I am very curious to see how the gigolo thing turns out, as well as the MC recalling his past and reconnecting with his mother (which are the only two believable things in the game so far, LOL).

Just wanted to drop my 2 cents in. Sorry for the long post.
Doubt they were aiming for realism here hunni.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes