ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i looked for expiry cause i expect it..cant find....but its been bit over a year now and still 50gb

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
oh .. poor rob ... denouncing his respected usert sparkly name sig perks .. .so vlogger + blogger + tippycal of the usual 1%
This tip for the pop up is still standing and please do not slight or spite the freebees!

The following is the common MEGA ad running every time you use it ... so no surprises there...

Secure Cloud Storage and Communication.
Privacy by Design.
Create a MEGA account to get 50 GB FREE* storage
Create Account​

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
now this discussion turned out to be an AD for MEGA :D

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Goddamn, that final scene just warmed my heart :love:.

One question though, looking at the unpacked images, Jasmine should have joined on the bed as well, but in the my playthrough she didn't. I didn't refuse her in any way from what i can remember, does anyone know what I am missing?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game ships on that platform ... we have to get the game ASAP and what better way than the dev preferred host:)!?

Now the news ...
Day 1 tracker: Released! 460 renders 5 animations
Day 2 tracker: Released! 550 renders 10 animations
Day 3 tracker: Released! 611 renders 4 animations
Day 4 tracker: Released! 804 renders 9 animations
Day 5 tracker: Released! 700 renders 17 animations

All updates are on Thursdays
Updates will be released weekly to patrons of certain tiers with the work I've managed to do in that week. Full days will usually be every 5-6 weeks.

For this latest 6th day ... (hope Arnie does not mind) we got them 1023 renders total 10 animations.
Anounced this Feb 29th at 7:22am titled WVM Day 6 Final Release!

Gotta add that tracker ”cause dev did not bother ...

Day 6 tracker: Released! 1023 renders 10 animations

Game oN!

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Goddamn, that final scene just warmed my heart :love:.

One question though, looking at the unpacked images, Jasmine should have joined on the bed as well, but in the my playthrough she didn't. I didn't refuse her in any way from what i can remember, does anyone know what I am missing?
probably an unused image? she left to meet damien remember. or maybe it depended on some previous choices.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
now this discussion turned out to be an AD for MEGA :D
That is not what I intended lol

last year a popup on mega said..download megasync and get 50gb limit free..i did and i have..so..because i finally got lucky i have 50gb mega :p
unless you signed up for premium you best enjoy it while it lasts cuz the "bonus" free space expires eventually at least it did for me
I've never personally experienced anything weird or suspicious about the megasync app, but it definitely depends on where you live, so I'll emphasize that I'm only commenting on my own experience. Other's experiences will vary depending on their region.

Just use nopy. I never have any problems. 3 minutes.
Yes. This. Any time NOPY is an option, it's the link I use, and I routinely get 30+mb/sec without any caps or limits.

Now let's get this thread back on topic and focus on how Braindrop is making the world a better place :).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well then practice on somebody else ... story will get your the practice required to get back to the babe you so desire:)

Reactions: Gods
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes