Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
First time posting on this thread, will try to keep it short.

Came across this game when day 4 was already out and didn't actually get across to playing it completely until a couple of days ago. Finished Day 5 just in time for Day 6 !!! Will weigh in on some of the stuff discussed here.

* In regard to the size of the mc's p****s, I thought the larger size from day 1 worked well as it reflected the larger than life personality of the mc in the game, where he is supposed to be close to perfect. Although I must say personally it doesnt make a difference to me in regards to enjoying the game.

* Bailey if my fav of all the girls followed by Jasmine & Natalie.

* Kudos to the dev, although the game scores highly in all aspects such as story, girls, renders, animations etc what really sets it apart from most of the games is the regularity of the updates. Personally prefer to play when the full day comes out, but the weekly updates lets us know that the development is on track and that garners trust.

* Just a note to the Braindrop, considering the amount of content available for each day, could probably flesh out the days content to a week or half a week to help with the story progression.

All in all, love the game and looking forward to starting day 6.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I hope so, I'm super excited for the new client, the model looked fantastic and her backstory is unique and interesting
Is this the one where rachel says "shut your mouth" when you compliment her? I was thinking it might be her younger sister or something since she's said she doesnt have a kid. Was it revealed who she is? If so, when?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I had run across a few of those when i found the one I posted this morning but wasn't 100% they were the same girl and could never put a name to her either but now we apparently have one :)

Seriously tho if you ignore the ink and the piercings the resemblance is kind of amazing especially in the black and white one

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Is this the one where rachel says "shut your mouth" when you compliment her? I was thinking it might be her younger sister or something since she's said she doesnt have a kid. Was it revealed who she is? If so, when?
I think there was a patreon post where it was mentioned that she's the runaway princess/daughter of a king from some middle eastern land or something like that

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I would want Rachel to bear his child and also she makes him partner in her businesses all of them though Jamie would always be his main girlfriend or. Well I mean for future not in day or something like that but just giving my opinion to dev that he might or might not consider.

Last edited:
Reactions: panzermaster

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I would want Rachel to bear his child and also she makes him partner in her businesses
She's a millionaire fixer with contacts all over the world and gets shit done ... he's a college kid she's pimping out.

I'll take a lot of suspension of disbelief but that's a bit too much.

He hasn't got the life knowledge or smarts to do a fraction of what she does. He sticks his dick in, cums, pulls it back out again .... hardly on par for her business level.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
She's a millionaire fixer with contacts all over the world and gets shit done ... he's a college kid she's pimping out.

I'll take a lot of suspension of disbelief but that's a bit too much.

He hasn't got the life knowledge or smarts to do a fraction of what she does. He sticks his dick in, cums, pulls it back out again .... hardly on par for her business level.
Well man just a thought and she also mentioned that she would luv to have a child even half like him would do so who knows and just my personal thought if I were the dev I would definitely go for this plot and what we are discussing here is not what all is taken into consideration for so its just my personal thought

Oct 14, 2019
A heads up, Braindrop mentioned on Discord that he is currently uploading the update.
Well even if its there I might download it but later as I would prefer downloading a compressed version as my per day GB limit is very low and if I download whole my limit will be finished and then it would take much longer to download.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
patreon just got uploaded

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes