Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Im fine waiting a few more hours i waited this long without touching the smaller updates i can wait a little more plus i got FF9 to keep me entertained til then

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You stated that they should shift their expectations from the real world to that of the game world but the game doesn't even follow its own rules all the time which would only put them back at square one, unless they lower their expectations to the point were they turn their brain off which kills the point of the game having a narrative driven story. Finding a game isn't hard it just needs consistency and can sell the story its telling.
The poster that I was responding to started from this position.
The fact that Charles doesn't behave like a typical university president & gets involved in things that a usual university president would not, IRL, the whole scandal and the way that the sports dept would work IRL not being accurately reflected in the game's story. This is the context for my comment.

I played through the sections which bothered the poster and they did not bother me.
a) because I am not familiar with the RL details of US college admin & b) because I treated the game the way I suggested to the poster to & it worked perfectly fine, for me.
You can call it "bs" all you like, but I played it that way & I did not experience the negative issues the poster describes.
That is why I offered it as a suggestion.

tl;dr - the rules here are very simple: This college is not going to act like any RL college. The staff and the students, including the MC, will find themselves in situations that differ from RL. The game will establish the way these situations operate, as they arise. Adapt.
View it that way, no more issues and enjoy the game.
Or, don't adapt. Continue to view it from a RL perspective and find it lacking & spoil their own enjoyment. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: DMon1981

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Wait a minute are you trying to tell me the basketball portion isn't going to play out like an NBA 2K game? Will it at least be close to NBA Jams? :p

I like when people debate the reality vs game in the fantasy and sci fi vn's as well. This isn't period correct that's not how they would have dressed in the dark ages. The science behind what you just explained for those engines doesn't pan out. All the while I'm not over thinking it and just enjoying the nekkid people.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That is Emelie Eng / Billy Tilly

Are you sure it's her? The girl in your links has her left nostril pierced. The girl in the photos has her right pierced.
*edit - scratch that, it seems to switch nostrils from photo to photo. It's definitely her, well spotted. (y)
Anyway, I'm pretty sure it's the same girl from this post

Last edited:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
From Patreon:

I originally said it would release around 5pm est but I'm going to need a little more time.
I'm sorry everyone who is eagerly waiting on it. I'm not sure exactly how long it will take but it's going to be a little bit. (Will still be coming out today asap) I'll keep you all updated.

I underestimated the amount of work I had left.
Things that are left to do are finish a few renders, I have to touch up a few images and I have to fix a save file bug that's happening.

I'm very sorry for the additional delay but know that I'm working as hard as I can to get everything finished and ready to go as quick as I can while still maintaining my usual quality!
as i have said previously, better late and polished than rushed and broken.

Oct 14, 2019
From Patreon:

I originally said it would release around 5pm est but I'm going to need a little more time.
I'm sorry everyone who is eagerly waiting on it. I'm not sure exactly how long it will take but it's going to be a little bit. (Will still be coming out today asap) I'll keep you all updated.

I underestimated the amount of work I had left.
Things that are left to do are finish a few renders, I have to touch up a few images and I have to fix a save file bug that's happening.

I'm very sorry for the additional delay but know that I'm working as hard as I can to get everything finished and ready to go as quick as I can while still maintaining my usual quality!
Well its no big deal u can take all the time in the world. We can wait for this. Well at least I can not sure about others.

Oct 14, 2019
lol I've been waiting since full D5! Another day's not going to hurt. :ROFLMAO:
From what I read its not going to be another day but I would ask him to not worry much about the delay. He should focus on the good work he has been doing so time is not a matter here. I hope he doesn't stress himself much and take sufficient rest also so he doesn't get sick or something

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
From what I read its not going to be another day but I would ask him to not worry much about the delay. He should focus on the good work he has been doing so time is not a matter here. I hope he doesn't stress himself much and take sufficient rest also so he doesn't get sick or something
agreed.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes