The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
The Krypt Angel
View attachment 569976
needs a bit more hair length and complete blonde.

that is the closest blonde girl pic with right bangs shaved i could find. most of them have left side shaved.
I found this one a while back would be better if she was facing the camera but she's petite and her side profile is still really damned close
half-shave22.jpg

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I definitely get what you're saying!

It's just that since this game/novel is more story driven than it is lewd driven (the sex scenes aren't THAT frequent), some details should matter. The author/developer is building the story around a world that he clearly is not familiar with. There's times when I'm shaking my head at the computer screen yelling, "That's not how it works!" LOL!

Well, I'm too far in to turn back now. LOL! I'm firmly planted on team Natalie (although, I wasn't a fan of the hair change)!
According to your logic every dev that is making an incest game should have some experience with incest?
Same probably should go for anyone attempting to make a sci-fi game or Sword and Sorcery game.
Is full day today?
It depends on which planet you are:)
Only Earth in the Solar System have 24 hours in one day

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thats bs it follows rules like any other bad story were they only matter when needed.
Being provided with a suggestion to help with managing one's own expectation, in order to remove an irritation is "bs"?
Not sure how you arrive at that conclusion, but good luck finding a game that doesn't rub you up the wrong way (y)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon:

I originally said it would release around 5pm est but I'm going to need a little more time.
I'm sorry everyone who is eagerly waiting on it. I'm not sure exactly how long it will take but it's going to be a little bit. (Will still be coming out today asap) I'll keep you all updated.

I underestimated the amount of work I had left.
Things that are left to do are finish a few renders, I have to touch up a few images and I have to fix a save file bug that's happening.

I'm very sorry for the additional delay but know that I'm working as hard as I can to get everything finished and ready to go as quick as I can while still maintaining my usual quality!

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Being provided with a suggestion to help with managing one's own expectation, in order to remove an irritation is "bs"?
Not sure how you arrive at that conclusion, but good luck finding a game that doesn't rub you up the wrong way (y)
You stated that they should shift their expectations from the real world to that of the game world but the game doesn't even follow its own rules all the time which would only put them back at square one, unless they lower their expectations to the point were they turn their brain off which kills the point of the game having a narrative driven story. Finding a game isn't hard it just needs consistency and can sell the story its telling.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes