whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
how do you guys download stuff in MEGA that's like 2gbs? i always reach the IP limit
I have problems downloading files over 2GB from Mega, it's not my IP limit it's a browser restriction.
Firefox has it but I find that Chrome does not.
So any files that hit the Mega limit using Firefox, I switch to Chrome.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
+100 man, the knight in shining armor thing is boring as shit, and the scenario is a big mess with no sens at all; even if my favorite games are games with good stories like being a dik, acting lesson and deluca family, i prefere the fuckfest type of games (like "THE VISIT" which is FAR better then this game) over games with boring poor scenario like this one.

This game is the boring dream of vanilla-only people, you get your harem, your character is a perfect douchebag, and all other male characters are non existent or gay.

Damn even KirsEss games plots are more enjoyable then that at least you laugh from the extreme writing.
then maybe take your opinion and get the fuck out of here? seriously, if you don't have anything constructive to say please leave. Nobody is putting a gun to your head and asking you to write crap.

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
actually the visit is no better,full of exaggerated bodies and no pregnancy,quite boring to me.being a dik,acting lesson and deluca family also boring,no harem or pregnancy..its ok game.
The Mom/Karen ending has a pregnancy. After THE END there's an "after-credits" scene with Mom/Karen with a big baby bump. I hope they do that with WVM too. At the end with the harem all there with baby bumps. :cool:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
+100 man, the knight in shining armor thing is boring as shit, and the scenario is a big mess with no sens at all; even if my favorite games are games with good stories like being a dik, acting lesson and deluca family, i prefere the fuckfest type of games (like "THE VISIT" which is FAR better then this game) over games with boring poor scenario like this one.

This game is the boring dream of vanilla-only people, you get your harem, your character is a perfect douchebag, and all other male characters are non existent or gay.

Damn even KirsEss games plots are more enjoyable then that at least you laugh from the extreme writing.
Without meaning to seem confrontational, why are you here?
You clearly dislike this game in a massive way. Would it not be better for you to just ignore this thread?
Don't understand what you hope to achieve by typing vitriol.

Beaviss

Jan 27, 2018

?? I don't get it. If you like it then play it. If you don't like it then don't play it. It's not that hard really. Be like Bill and scroll on

Reactions: LegendKing23
Mar 22, 2019
The Mom/Karen ending has a pregnancy. After THE END there's an "after-credits" scene with Mom/Karen with a big baby bump. I hope they do that with WVM too. At the end with the harem all there with baby bumps. :cool:
Oh i see,i only play it halfway through because i cant take all of them..so,thank you..(y)

Reactions: ZakAttak

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Please dont start a fight in this thread or you are ok with your account get banned
I'm not starting anything. I'm responding to something with a polite question and a suggestion.
Get your accusations correct before throwing them at people, please. I have not done what you accuse me of here. (y)
btw - You know that there's an edit button that means you don't need to double post?

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I must have missed this option. When do I get this choice?
Sorry, i have already deleted the game, but i know i had to go a few saves back to get to change that choice. So it must be day 4 or something. Let me know if you can't find it, i'll download and check again.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
LMFAO @ the people who come post nothing but complaints, like the 'we dont like the whole white knight thing' simplest fix is don't play it opposed to posting in an attempt to get the game changed to how You like it, further more the logic that no teenage guys behave this way is laughable, bc everyone knows theres no such thing as a decent teenage dude who genuinely wants to help others and not exploit every single being with tits xD

Braindrop
This game on a whole belongs near the top along with Being a DIK & CoBD, Excellent writing, amazingly HQ scenes, very entertaining all around, ignore the haters and keep up the amazing work

Reactions: LegendKing23
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes