ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i thought that i had a dream where my sister had red hair , is the Dev changing the story line with her ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhai

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which game is Orc Bailey from? :love:
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v1-91-tinkerer.1717/
i thought that i had a dream where my sister had red hair , is the Dev changing the story line with her ?
The memory seems to change depending on who he has interacted with recently, something that also happens in real life which is why eye witness testimony is so unreliable.

Last edited:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
can someone share the save before this update ? im using new pc. :(
You understand that there are quite a lot of choices, although there are not very important ones, but everyone decides with whom and what they will do. It may be easier to enable unseen text skipping?:unsure:

Reactions: student00

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You understand that there are quite a lot of choices, although there are not very important ones, but everyone decides with whom and what they will do. It may be easier to enable unseen text skipping?:unsure:
This is true. Also student00, in the save I sent you I may have missed an option to enable Jasmine content so it might be best to leave it start over.

Reactions: student00

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Another Update with 1000000 Words and no Sex. The Dev can better wrote books as created a Sexgame
There are a great many games here that would suit your taste better I think, perhaps a meet 'n' fuck style game would be more to your liking? This is, technically a "VN" which means Virtual Novel.

Novel: a fictitious prose narrative of *book length* typically representing character and action with some degree of realism.

Some of us Enjoy reading & the mental stimulation it brings !

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Who's asking you?
He was saying you don't have a choice whether to trust Lauren or not, she's in charge of the basketball team now.

You can either be nice to her and make her your enemy and she will probably do all she can to get rid of Harper and make sure MC has no career after college or you can be nice and get her on side.

Up to you whether you want an enemy that can fuck over your life or not.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
He was saying you don't have a choice whether to trust Lauren or not, she's in charge of the basketball team now.

You can either be nice to her and make her your enemy and she will probably do all she can to get rid of Harper and make sure MC has no career after college or you can be nice and get her on side.

Up to you whether you want an enemy that can fuck over your life or not.
Isn't Katie the one in charge of the team? I thought Lauren was the college councilor or something; I tend to skim the dialogue.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
There are a great many games here that would suit your taste better I think, perhaps a meet 'n' fuck style game would be more to your liking? This is, technically a "VN" which means Virtual Novel.

Novel: a fictitious prose narrative of *book length* typically representing character and action with some degree of realism.

Some of us Enjoy reading & the mental stimulation it brings !
LOL you destroyed him :D

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
ohhh. one sex scene....but 100000 words, its totally boring now and the game have a good start but now very dissapointing
as i said before people like you can go take a hike. and please dont respond any more

Reactions: Aerlwyn
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes