SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
hmm still no touch no kiss no anything with Jasmine :( that's make me a little sad
other then that i hope Katie is not "Cedey" if it is so it's make MC related to Charles somehow or she adopted by them ?

Reactions: armion82

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I don't think you can call Jaime, Shauna, or Katie "sticks", to be fair. Bailey is quite petite though.
While that's fair, by comparison they aren't THICC. Nothing against them either, just wanna see some of the more loving for the bigger ladies.
I have a thing don't judge me.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
hmm still no touch no kiss no anything with Jasmine :( that's make me a little sad
other then that i hope Katie is not "Cedey" if it is so it's make MC related to Charles somehow or she adopted by them ?
Wie'll just have to wait until next month to find out. Updates are too small to put all that into one.
And since he did Katie twice, that's highly unlikely that she's his sister.

Mar 22, 2019
Katie is really easy,And Tia.. they just asking for sex from mc right after their second meeting,and Zoe just gave up her virginity in the classroom.lol.,Liz also pop her cherry in basement right in the early week.Who it will be next time?

Jan 1, 2020
Another VN that needs a bigger bed and bigger house.
(Same thing in needed for "My New Family").
View attachment 571702
Wait. I selected the option that Jasmine should break up with Damien, the option that I was interested in her in the classroom conversation, and the option to invite her over on the previous update. I didn't get this scene, what did I do wrong?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wait. I selected the option that Jasmine should break up with Damien, the option that I was interested in her in the classroom conversation, and the option to invite her over on the previous update. I didn't get this scene, what did I do wrong?
I refuse her the first time is all I can think of.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Someone is gonna wake up falling out of that bed in the morning. It's just not big enough.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
What if that's the only way to up Damien's game play on the court? Sometimes you have to take one fore the team to succeed.:coffee:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It's true that it would mean Charles was the MC's uncle but it's not like he's a terrible guy or anything; he's just a self-serving idiot.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm really intrigued with the MC backstory out of all the story that's what I look forward to the most and the scene with Lauren was an eye-opener especially with the sister. I just hope Rachael doesn't get back earlier than planned no room for her even in her own bed :LOL:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I'm really intrigued with the MC backstory out of all the story that's what I look forward to the most and the scene with Lauren was an eye-opener especially with the sister. I just hope Rachael doesn't get back earlier than planned no room for her even in her own bed :LOL:
As the MC's implicit motto states: there's always room for one more unless it's the nurse

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes