Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Also character list updated for day 6:

I added a note for who most of them are. Some of them could probably use better images too, I haven't been doing a great job updating them with fresh images as new updates come out.

Reactions: Agamennone80

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wait. I selected the option that Jasmine should break up with Damien, the option that I was interested in her in the classroom conversation, and the option to invite her over on the previous update. I didn't get this scene, what did I do wrong?
There's something you don't see every day.
8 people in one bed.
There is no such option. Tom Cruise should have said.

• Haha
Reactions: ZakAttak

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Also character list updated for day 6: Mega

I added a note for who most of them are. Some of them could probably use better images too, I haven't been doing a great job updating them with fresh images as new updates come out.
Brittany should be the would-be MILF, and Keyana her wife... or I guess both are would-be MILFs... :unsure:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I don't know if this was already discussed here but im just going to drop this here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep in mind that Braindrop never went through the trouble of rendering a character just to serve as a fake crowd, every single character on screen has beed introduced to us, unless im missing something.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
The flashback with the MC's mom and sister was interesting, especially since the sister doesn't look just like a young Stacy anymore. I've been wondering where the dev was going with her and the mom. If he is not planning on adding incest, they are kind of wasted characters. We already have the MC's adopted mother for the fakescest and if Stacy isn't fuckable then she is just there as a 'story' character and the MC doesn't really need anymore of those. And if the dev is planning to add incest via a patch or something, the original Patreon approved script will have to be something special to include the mom and Stacy. We all ready have an adopted mother character so his birth mom would have to be step-mom or surrogate or something. Anyway, I wonder where the dev is going with this whole thing...

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I don't know if this was already discussed here but im just going to drop this here:

Keep in mind that Braindrop never went through the trouble of rendering a character just to serve as a fake crowd, every single character on screen has beed introduced to us, unless im missing something.
That is a good catch, I didn't noticed her in the background.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019

Yeah, I noticed that as well, but I don't think it's been discussed yet. I think his mom has been the only character to wear a hoodie at this point and Rachel would definitely take it upon herself to get to the bottom of that situation especially after the MC collapsed after seeing her for the first time.

Reactions: Draverik
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes