ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i liked the fact i finally got it with Bailey ... awesome ... waiting patiently for the next babe :p:love:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Re Headline news, we don't know where WVM is in relation to MC's home town. The local news channel carrying a story about MC's love life would be unlikely to reach another region in such a short space of time
Well, I'm assuming that as protective as she's said to be that she would know who Jamie is dating and be following information about him even before Liz brought the topic up. 'Local news' isn't really that local anymore these days.

Brittany should be the would-be MILF, and Keyana her wife... or I guess both are would-be MILFs... :unsure:
They're in order of appearance though, if I put Key as 'Brittany's wife', people will wonder who the hell Brittany is.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Great update and finally got a peace of one of the most beautiful girls in the game. Looking forward to next months full day of WVM antics and how the story progresses. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to the VN Braindrop

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
I loved this update. Another great update by Braindrop. The only thing that I didn't like was how we were forced to react to Damien totally betraying us. It felt kind of pathetic and we didn't tell him how we really felt. I wish that we could have chosen to use stronger language and be a bit more pissed off there. That was my only grip, but Dev has the right to write the story how they want, just my thoughts.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
You can't mention details on some characters had me checking out the birthmark on jasmine every time you did a close up, with Veronica checking her ass and getting caught to only say why don't you wear shoes I said that same line before reading it. You can tell that is very fast thinking when you might be getting into trouble.

Mar 22, 2019
I loved this update. Another great update by Braindrop. The only thing that I didn't like was how we were forced to react to Damien totally betraying us. It felt kind of pathetic and we didn't tell him how we really felt. I wish that we could have chosen to use stronger language and be a bit more pissed off there. That was my only grip, but Dev has the right to write the story how they want, just my thoughts.
He have his reason,and its acceptable to be nice with him..atleast,next time he will help us..the bad things i did to Damien is i take his girlfriend..i just dont see any reason for them to stay together..it just doesnt work..and Damien are gay..

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I was thinking "American Pie",...
MC Needs To 'slow it down' some... He has His Fingers/Cock in too Many pies,
and He wonders why He Is exhausted & not getting enough Rest!!
And Now He Is going to add Liz to the Menu!
Liz is not an addition... She is the main.dish.... slowly roasted for years until the tender meat would be prepared for supper.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Hmm saw someone ask if game has/ will have incest, no tag But hopefully will have as all Rachel's teasing MC about Azel after MC 1st meats her. Also MC's other fam looking good too, Jamie & Shauna have been very open about unconventional relations so one can only hope >;D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hmm saw someone ask if game has/ will have incest, no tag But hopefully will have as all Rachel's teasing MC about Azel after MC 1st meats her. Also MC's other fam looking good too, Jamie & Shauna have been very open about unconventional relations so one can only hope >;D
Azel isn't related to MC so doesn't class as incest. She took him in when his dad died she isn't his mother.

Reactions: Raven Tomoe

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Technically Azel is not his mom. but, who knows what will happen. And there are also patreon rules to consider.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Braindrop has said that he doesn't want the MC to come off as an asshole, considering Damien's parents condition and not knowing if it true or not. And while talking to Lauren you will find out that MC doesn't want anyone to leave him due to past trauma, maybe that is the reason he always tries to be good to people even those who does not deserve it.

Reactions: Sativa-29

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Braindrop has said that he doesn't want the MC to come off as an asshole, considering Damien's parents condition and not knowing if it true or not. And while talking to Lauren you will find out that MC doesn't want anyone to leave him due to past trauma, maybe that is the reason he always tries to be good to people even those who does not deserve it.
MC is the weakest link of the game. He is too much of a goody two shoes for someone fucking anything with a pulse

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes