The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
if i'm not mistaken , wasn't Liz the 1st piece you got before starting this whole thing :p
Depends on if yer playing to be loyal to jamie or not if yer going full manwhore Liz is the 4th name scratched off the Fuckit List after Rachel Alexis and Shauna :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Raven Tomoe

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
MC is the weakest link of the game. He is too much of a goody two shoes for someone fucking anything with a pulse
well i guess that is what the dev is going for. and he is not just fucking them he is making love to them :p

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
I almost want to start the game over just to count the hugs. LOL! It has to be close to 100 so far.
Braindrop love's giving those hug's out in WVM and believe me that count's just going to keep on growing... ;)
tenor.gif

Just like how the count of girl's flocking towards the MC to become part of his harem I'm telling you MC going to need to invest into getting an bigger bed...:ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: VepsrP

Rezima

Apr 8, 2018
MC is the weakest link of the game. He is too much of a goody two shoes for someone fucking anything with a pulse
Well, speaking as someone that is poly themselves, he is playing it remarkably straight. provided you don't do the early game cheating he is truly just doing it with girls he actually sees a possibility of loving. He never stops loving his other girlfriends, and tries to abide by the rules the two of them set for the poly relationship. The fact that he isn't cool with THEM seeing other people is a bit shit of him but not unheard of, it's also a harem style game, goes with the territory

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Hmm saw someone ask if game has/ will have incest, no tag But hopefully will have as all Rachel's teasing MC about Azel after MC 1st meats her. Also MC's other fam looking good too, Jamie & Shauna have been very open about unconventional relations so one can only hope >;D
No Incest Tag Is Nec. or Needed. As Azel (Mom) Is Not Bio related.
And WHEN We Finally Meet MC's Bio Mom & sister; I Don't Think That WILL Happen.
(MC doesn't seem the type to "Swing that way")
MC HAS Enough Sexual "playtoys" to Want That!!
HELL!! With All The Coaxing & teasing from Rachael For MC to Have Sex/Seduce Azel,...
IF MC Will Not Seduce Azel ("She Is My Mom"); He Will Never Have Sex with Bio Mom!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Well, speaking as someone that is poly themselves, he is playing it remarkably straight. provided you don't do the early game cheating he is truly just doing it with girls he actually sees a possibility of loving. He never stops loving his other girlfriends, and tries to abide by the rules the two of them set for the poly relationship. The fact that he isn't cool with THEM seeing other people is a bit shit of him but not unheard of, it's also a harem style game, goes with the territory
TRUE!! But Both Jamie & Shauna Stated That 'They Have No Interest In Anybody Else,...'
I understand what You are saying; As long as the Girls are Happy, It REALLY Is A Non-issue.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
No Incest Tag Is Nec. or Needed. As Azel (Mom) Is Not Bio related.
And WHEN We Finally Meet MC's Bio Mom & sister; I Don't Think That WILL Happen.
(MC doesn't seem the type to "Swing that way")
MC HAS Enough Sexual "playtoys" to Want That!!
HELL!! With All The Coaxing & teasing from Rachael For MC to Have Sex/Seduce Azel,...
IF MC Will Not Seduce Azel ("She Is My Mom"); He Will Never Have Sex with Bio Mom!
Agree with assessment of MC's character, tho I can totally see jamie & shauna connecting the dots about how happy she is just being near him, then they start mission to figure out weather Azel feels anything for him that way. I wouldnt be any less happy if the game never went the incest route but between Rachel's teasing & his 2 personal harem recruitment officers (lol) I Could see it happening. I'd be cool if Azel was a yes & bio fam a no. PLOT TWIST: he brings into the harem both of the redheads (not liz,the ones that could be his sis) without knowing its bio sis, falls for her too, finds out later, anything possible. A fella can dream lol

Rezima

Apr 8, 2018
TRUE!! But Both Jamie & Shauna Stated That 'They Have No Interest In Anybody Else,...'
I understand what You are saying; As long as the Girls are Happy, It REALLY Is A Non-issue.
Yeah, that's about the only thing that makes it okay. All 3 of them set ground rules and they all follow them consistently. It's actually a healthy relationship

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Agree with assessment of MC's character, tho I can totally see jamie & shauna connecting the dots about how happy she is just being near him, then they start mission to figure out weather Azel feels anything for him that way. I wouldnt be any less happy if the game never went the incest route but between Rachel's teasing & his 2 personal harem recruitment officers (lol) I Could see it happening. I'd be cool if Azel was a yes & bio fam a no. PLOT TWIST: he brings into the harem both of the redheads (not liz,the ones that could be his sis) without knowing its bio sis, falls for her too, finds out later, anything possible. A fella can dream lol
I No Longer Think or Believe That Stacy Is His Sister, But Anything Can Happen....
LIZ Is Already "Green-lighted"; just a Matter or When it will Happen.
And I Think That It will Happen with Azel (mom) too!!
She has been acting "Overly Affectionate" lately. (She May Need some coaxing from Jamie).
I Think that It is going to take Azel Seducing MC to make That Happen though.
(Maybe even a Azel, Jamie & MC 3-some.)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I No Longer Think or Believe That Stacy Is His Sister, But Anything Can Happen....
LIZ Is Already "Green-lighted"; just a Matter or When it will Happen.
And I Think That It will Happen with Azel (mom) too!!
She has been acting "Overly Affectionate" lately. (She May Need some coaxing from Jamie).
I Think that It is going to take Azel Seducing MC to make That Happen though.
(Maybe even a Azel, Jamie & MC 3-some.)
I'm using every chance I have to keep any intersection with Azel pure, Liz and Nat are a different thing....

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
DAY 7

Azel, Jamie, Shauna, Stacy, Rachael, Liz, Jasmine, Bailey, Harper, Natalie, Zoe, Rainn, Emiko, Penny, Kimmy, Willow, Ruby, Moon, Veronica, Lauren, Alexis, Tia, Carly, Skye, Katie....

View attachment 572874
That or they will do a lottery and 4 girls per night will sleep with him,otherwise unless they start to explore bi options to reduce the queue,MC will have to use his toes to speed things up. Last update it was hilarious the set up in bed.

About Liz:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes