Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I was thinking of giving this game a try, any good walkthroughs available because i rather not miss any content

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I think I like the idea of Azel joining in that way. Being convinced by Jamie and Shauna.

But then again, I think I just like the whole concept in general of Jamie "recruiting" women in to the harem. Feels nice to have it that way instead of MC going after women behind their backs or something.
Yeah Jamie is really keen to invite people with MC. It's a really nice change from MC making their GF poly, plus she's really sweet with tShauna

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
So 1st time thru I choose female shauna & wanted to know does choosing her as a trans change her beautiful personality any? Naturally there will be different dialogue but I need to know if shes any different from woman shauna beside the D?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is penny finally sexable? And is there any hopeful content for the shy curvy girl who works as a part time pizza delivery girl?

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
So 1st time thru I choose female shauna & wanted to know does choosing her as a trans change her beautiful personality any? Naturally there will be different dialogue but I need to know if shes any different from woman shauna beside the D?

Nop same shauna but with the D, and some diff dialogue

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
The difference in dialogue is minimal, and her personnality is the same. I think I read somewhere Braindrop plans to change the dialogues for female Shauna a bit in the first part of the game eventually, so it might change a bit, but I don't think he will change her personnality.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017

yeah some diff dialogues but same personality. but i suggest you also play again by picking trans shauna and use skip option with unseen skip turned off. the dialogues will make more sense and there is a really nice depth to the character. save it in as a separate file and keep playing both female and trans on every update. its definitely worth checking out.

Reactions: Sativa-29

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

After reading yer CoBD spoiler I recommend you check out Dr. Amana Sexual Therapist if you haven't already it has a very well done trans scene on the Nanami path if you play with the trans fetish turned on

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes