Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Starts update playing WVM, ends update playing The Waltons.

Noneless has never heard of The Waltons......

Can't say i'm shocked someone that uncultured hasn't heard of one of the most popular TV shows of the 70's famous for having a large family that took them 5 minutes to say goodnight to each other like the end of the update.

Or is it a facepalm cos I dd it to your dumbass comment?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know if this was already discussed here but im just going to drop this here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep in mind that Braindrop never went through the trouble of rendering a character just to serve as a fake crowd, every single character on screen has beed introduced to us, unless im missing something.
To me they do not look alike, just look at there chins.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Of course they don't look alike, one is Rach the other is his biological mother.

I think the picture is more about the one in the background with the hoodie on.
Rach's has had screen time and is why I thought he was saying they maybe the same person.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You can't see their chin, the hoodie is blocking your view. Come to think of it, you wouldn't be able to see their chin anyway, their back is to you.
He had one face to face encounter with her.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I don't know if this was already discussed here but im just going to drop this here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep in mind that Braindrop never went through the trouble of rendering a character just to serve as a fake crowd, every single character on screen has beed introduced to us, unless im missing something.
wow...!!! how did i miss that. that is definitely her. you have a detective brain dude.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Love the way day 6 ended it's making me look forward to the Day 7 release very soon tho the MC will need to invest into getting an bigger bed with his Harem growing as it is ;)

Reactions: Bill__Wick

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
That is a good catch, I didn't noticed her in the background.
It Is Funny,... I noticed her, but didn't pay much attn to her. (Just someone at a Bus Stop)
I was too busy paying Attn to Rachael and how she looked w/ glasses. And Wondering WHY
Rachael preferred to Travel by Bus,... This is the 2nd time Rachael was in Bus Station.
Not Exactly The Safest Place for her to be.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Update 6.7.
So MC DOES have a 'Older' sister, Cedey (??) and it Isn't Stacy!(she is younger than MC; at least 1 yr.)
(Cedey Is Very Pretty! love her hair)
Wonder Who it is That Lauren had to Meet...
Okay, Sex with Bailey Was Awesome!! She Is Really Sexy as Hell!!
(I would have preferred to make love to Bailey than just fuck her, But She seemed to Enjoy it)
Okay, We are going to meet Jamie & Liz's Mom soon.
Sex with Liz soon ???; Sex with Jasmine (by next week)??
Finally, Will MC talk to Harper about his meeting w/ Ryker??

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Yeah, our MC certainly has some super-stamina... I mean "the Flash on Kryptonian Steroids filtered through Superman's adrenal glands" kind of stamina.
I was thinking "American Pie",...
MC Needs To 'slow it down' some... He has His Fingers/Cock in too Many pies,
and He wonders why He Is exhausted & not getting enough Rest!!
And Now He Is going to add Liz to the Menu!

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes