MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Have you said her age before (recently)? I don't have you on ignore. Unless you're talking about the Rachael bug conversation.
I was indeed referring to Rachel bug conversation, yeah. I had actually typed it out before, thought better of posting it, but F95 saves comment drafts so when I did the reply later it got included without me noticing. Oh well

Reactions: Krynh

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
don't trust the cult higher-ups they had me drink kool-aid at one point was not a fun time.
HEY! That wasn't entirely our fault! Had we known you would be rolling balls because you ate from the lobby candy bowl before we realized The Goddess filled it with ecstasy pills because she thought it would be hilarious we wouldn't have tested it o-.... I mean offered it to you.

Also for the record contrary to what you say... At the time you seemed to be having the time of yer life running around the Temple naked humping every statue of Bailey that crossed yer path. The Lab guys had a field day watching the security footage...you know for research purposes

bookerrbw

Dec 11, 2019
Guys, was there any news about the story and content with the Pizza girl (Carley?). I have been waiting for content with her since her pizza delivery. Several renders with a photo on a smartphone and a jog in the park gave hope for its soon appearance in story. Was there any news about this?

Reactions: Dukester1979

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Guys, was there any news about the story and content with the Pizza girl (Carley?). I have been waiting for content with her since her pizza delivery. Several renders with a photo on a smartphone and a jog in the park gave hope for its soon appearance in story. Was there any news about this?
Nothing concrete. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't connect to her during day 7. There are quite a few other plans that need to be solved by MC :unsure:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Probably the other way around. Ryker would spike a game just so that it looks like the MC failed in his role at the school.
No, ultimately Ryker wants to win one specific game in order to maximize betting winnings. That'd be the one most likely for MC to throw to spite Ryker.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Antosha

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
No, ultimately Ryker wants to win one specific game in order to maximize betting winnings. That'd be the one most likely for MC to throw to spite Ryker.
Although MC would be smarter not to throw the game, it's not worth antagonising Ryker and if he gets what he wants he's going to ignore the MC and his family.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Although MC would be smarter not to throw the game, it's not worth antagonising Ryker and if he gets what he wants he's going to ignore the MC and his family.
Sadly, that's not how it would work, most likely. A large betting loss like that would be heavily investigated, and you can be sure Ryker left the trail so any blame would fall on people other than him So if MC cares about his teammates and Harper, it's in his best interest to foil Ryker.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Antosha

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Sadly, that's not how it would work, most likely. A large betting loss like that would be heavily investigated, and you can be sure Ryker left the trail so any blame would fall on people other than him So if MC cares about his teammates and Harper, it's in his best interest to foil Ryker.
I'm sure Ryker was making a bet that the team would win. So throwing the game would make him take a loss.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Either scenario, mine or yours, wouldn't be ideal in the eyes of the MC. It'll definitely be something else. Perhaps just the continuation of paying off those close to the MC to spy or perhaps sabotage his life (the little deal he has with Rachel or maybe something more serious that has to do with the MC's real mother) :gasp:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I'm sure Ryker was making a bet that the team would win. So throwing the game would make him take a loss.
That's my point. I was explaining why it is still "worth antagonising Ryker" by throwing the game, because there are potentially more consequences than Ryker making money if the bet succeeds.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Either scenario, mine or yours, wouldn't be ideal in the eyes of the MC. It'll definitely be something else. Perhaps just the continuation of paying off those close to the MC to spy or perhaps sabotage his life (the little deal he has with Rachel or maybe something more serious that has to do with the MC's real mother) :gasp:
There are such things as "lesser of two evils".

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
That's my point. I was explaining why it is still "worth antagonising Ryker" by throwing the game, because there are potentially more consequences than Ryker making money if the bet succeeds.
Yeah you said he'd be investigated but would have set up others to take the fall for it instead of him.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Yeah you said he'd be investigated but would have set up others to take the fall for it instead of him.
Right, which means there are potential consequences no matter which choice MC makes. Win the game, Ryker makes his money and *he* will be less interested in MC's family, but they run the risk of people caught up in the investigation. Throw the game, Ryker loses his money and he comes after MC and his family for reprisal (also, the normal consequences of losing a game)

Reactions: Krynh

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
A small and stupid Riker versus Rachel that closes one business and opens another faster and easier than changing gloves? I would look at his attempts :KEK:

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I don't see the MC throwing a game as it is against his character as he wants to succeed to support his family and he has respect for Harper and wants to win games for her.

As for Ryker threatening MC's family, he won't take that likely and with all of his allies he is making, I suspect Ryker will have a shock coming to him, as MC can get close to his sister (Who also does not like Ryker,) All of those women backing up the MC will make mincemeat of Ryker's plans.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes