Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
I don't get why people keep talking about throwing the game to foil Ryker, the mere presence of the MC in the team is a kick in his nuts.
I don't see the odds of the team being overwhelmingly low now that they have a superstar, so no point in betting on a win like he intended to.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
i think Braindrop said the the first match can go either way and it all depends on choices prior to the match.... maybe like selecting the starting 5 and bench players. and maybe we already had some choices like dunking or passing to Aiden and humiliating Damien or not. stuff like that.

Reactions: Bill__Wick

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't get why people keep talking about throwing the game to foil Ryker, the mere presence of the MC in the team is a kick in his nuts.
I don't see the odds of the team being overwhelmingly low now that they have a superstar, so no point in betting on a win like he intended to.
Finally, someone gets it! People talking like with our guy on the team the odds will still be just as long as without! o_O

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Finally, someone gets it! People talking like with our guy on the team the odds will still be just as long as without! o_O
Exactly the whole reason Captain DoucheNozzle...I mean Ryker wants the MC to transfer is cuz his mere presence already fucked up his odds without them even playing a game yet and he doesn't want him to do more damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ludvinae and OEJ

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
No, ultimately Ryker wants to win one specific game in order to maximize betting winnings. That'd be the one most likely for MC to throw to spite Ryker.
i thought ryker said he wanted the school to loose 2 years in a row for the money he would make

Kingkong53

Dec 30, 2019
i thought ryker said he wanted the school to loose 2 years in a row for the money he would make
Yes that's why he wants the mc to leave because he can only sabotage so many games before people suspect something is going on with them losing so much even with the mc there

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Yes the money he would make betting on the the team to win after them having lost repeatedly for two years. In order for that plan to come to fruition, they still need to win the game he bets on

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Slightly offtopic (as I couldn't find documentation about it) what does the auto button do in renpy?

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes