Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Part 2 of part 1?

Hey guys. :)
If you haven't seen already I posted a story yesterday about how WVM came to be.

Back on track this week.
Release will be tomorrow and the set of Sat renders that I missed will be posted after this. Meaning we're caught back up and ready to get back to normal.
It still wasn't my best week. Seeing as I had one day less and spent half of a day leak testing my new loop. But everything is good now, nothing to hold me back.

Keeping it short this week.
Not much to share, especially after yesterday. I'm hard at work on the update and I want to make sure it's ready to go at a reasonable time tomorrow.

Love you guys <3
The amount of support I received this past week was crazy. Almost everyone was super supportive and understanding and I can't thank you all enough for that.

Dev(s) of the week.
and
(I missed out on including a dev last week, so let's have two this week.)
Sir Dammed is the dev of Polarity and Alorth is the dev of Neko Paradise.
They're also teaming up to create a game called Radiant.

They're both incredible devs and you should check their stuff out. :)

(Patron teasers coming shortly after, same for Sat renders.)
<3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
I think the real Truth about the pen is........ MC is dead and we are reliving his life because when she fell forward and the pen was as stated above forcibly expelled from the anus it impacted his neck at such a speed that it killed him And hes been dead this whole time :D I think that is what actually happened LOL

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes