Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
Three things:

1. I’m done fucking around. Braindrop is making an amazing game, here. Time to support that Patreon. He’s earned my $$$.

2. Is it just me, or is anyone else actually eager to get to the actual basketball games? I say that because I get mixed messages about how good MC actually is. On one hand, he’s been built up to be this generational talent like Jordan in college or LeBron in high school, who happened to choose to play at a no-name school. Yet we’ve also seen him struggle with a walk-on player in a dress from what amounts to a D-II program. I want to see how he plays when it’s a serious game — and how Braindrop portrays him, moving forward.

3. It’s just my personal kink, I know...but some of these girls need to give up that butthole to my man MC, ASAP (I’m looking at you, Zoe; you too, Bailey). Don’t they know that’s how you show your dude your love is real and forever?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
if it aint gonna be released he will make it up with some nudes lol so best bet if it aint out now it will be out maybe tomorrow with some nudes

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes